Ch. 14 - Aunt Bella

ROSS WALKED INTO the living room where we were at

ROSS WALKED INTO the living room where we were at. He dropped the groceries when he saw who was in the living room. He ran to his sister, and he hugged her tightly.

"My goodness! You're here!" He exclaimed in astonishment.

"Ross?! What's wrong?!" Lisa yelled, running into the living room.

She saw what was happening, and she smiled. Once Ross and Bella stopped hugging, Lisa gave Bella a hug.

"I missed you so much," Lisa said.

"Where are my nephews?" Bella asked.

"They're at football pratice. Michael is at a friend's house," Ross told her.

"I can't wait to see them."

My phone buzzed, and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was from Brent. I walked towards the stairs, swiping the button.

"Campbell, hey, are you busy?" He asked me.

"Um," I said, looking back at Anna and everybody else,"a little."

"Oh, well, okay."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Did I ruin something? Omg, I ruined something. I'm so sorry-.."

"No, no. You didn't ruin anything. I just wanted to see you tonight," he replied, cutting me off.

"You saw me yesterday," I said.

"Yeah, but I want to see you again," he said with a light chuckle.

"Come over later, and bring Nessa with you. I haven't seen her in a while."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"I'll see you later then," he told me.

"Alright, bye," I said, ending the call.

I walked back to where Anna was standing at. She was in deep thought, and I had to touch her shoulder to get her out of it.

"Sorry. I was thinking about Elliot," she said with a tight smile.

"Do you want to stay over for a little while? I was just going to watch Netflix all afternoon," I offered.

"Sure, but I don't want Elliot to see me here," she replied, and I nodded.

We walked upstairs to my room, and she plopped herself on my bed. I handed her the remote, and she turned on Netflix.

"Lets watch Tall Girl," she suggested, scrolling through the movies.

"That's fine with me," I told her, and I say on my bed. I leaned up againist the bed frame while she turned the movie on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••