Ch. 31 - Dinner with the Masons

TO SAY I WAS NERVOUS was an understatement

TO SAY I WAS NERVOUS was an understatement. I was terrified.

I didn't go to school today because Lisa didn't want any paparazzi stalking me. The only reason why the boys went was because of practice. If they didn't go to school, they would have to run laps.

"Anna, I promise you that I'm fine. I'm probably going to watch Vampire Diaries all day," I told Anna through the phone.

"I wish I was there instead of school," she said, making me laugh.

"I thought you love school?" I asked her.

She sighed,"I do, but right now I'm exhausted."

I laughed,"Well, you should probably head to class before you get in trouble."

"Yeah," she agreed."Call you later?"

"Yep. I'll be here all day until six," I said, spinning in my chair.

"What happens at six?" She asked.

"I am having dinner with Brent's parents tonight," I said, casually.

"Oh, well, it shouldn't be that bad. You had Thanksgiving with them a couple of weeks ago," she said, and I heard rustling.

"I hope it goes well."

"It will. They'll love you. You're sweet, respectful, and you make their son happy."

"But my face is all over the news right now," I added.

"Anna! Come on or we'll be late," I heard Elliot's voice said in the background.

"I'm coming," she replied.

"Go to class, and I'll text you later," I told her.

"Okay, well, you know if you need anything, we're all one phone call away."

"I know. Bye," I said.

"Bye," she said before she hung up the phone.

I put my phone on the table, and I sighed. What am I going to do today?

I looked over at my bookshelf to find a book. I read all of them, and I really needed to go to the bookstore. I picked out a romance book, and I laid on my bed.

I have read it a lot, but I'll probably read it again today. And to finish watching season 5 of The Vampires Diaries.

And that's exactly what I did. I ate lunch, played with Winter in the backyard, and I watched tv. When it was around three o'clock, I went upstairs to take a shower.