Ch. 17 - Skating Fails

IT'S A WEEK LATER, and things were great

IT'S A WEEK LATER, and things were great. Elliot and Anna made up, I made an A on my chemistry test and essay, and the guys won their game last week and last night.

Next week will be the last game of the season; State. They were training almost everyday.

And did I mention that Bella left Monday to go see her parents. Again, I was very happy.

Tonight, Lisa and Ross are going out on a date, leaving us by ourselves. They already left an hour ago, and I was getting bored.

"I'm bored!" I declared, walking into the living room where the guys were sitting.

"Join the club," Nick said, scrolling through his phone.

"Invite the girls over and Brent. Then we'll order pizza," Gavin suggest, focused on his video game.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

I texted the group chat.

The Gurls

C: Pls come over. The boys and I are bored. We're ordering pizza......

N: Omw!

A: Sure.

M: I'll come. Anna, can u pick me up?

A: Sure.

"They are on their way," I told the boys, who were watching the video game.

"Brent is coming," Nick said, typing a message.

Fifteen minutes later, the girls arrived. Elliot ordered the pizzas ten minutes ago, and it should be arriving in a couple of minutes.

Brent came walking in the door a few minutes later. He had a smile on his face, but it got bigger when he saw me.

He was dressed in jeans, a black t-shirt, and his letterman jacket. He sat beside me, and I felt nervous.

"Let's watch a horror movie," Nichole suggested once the pizza for here.

I shook my head,"Nope. Nada. Zip. Zero."

"Is somebody scared of a horror movie?" Gaberial teased, eating his pizza.

"Maybe. How about a comedy movie?" I said, looking through the movies.

"Fine, but you will be watching a horror movie before summer," Madison said, clicking on a movie on Netflix.

We ate the pizza and watched The Bounty Hunter. It was around eleven o'clock when Michael went to bed, and I was starting to get sleepy too.

Sometime in the middle of the movie, Brent hekd my hand. Nobody could see us because it was so dark. My eyes were closing, and I found myself in darkness.