Ch. 23 - Wolves vs Bears

SINCE THE WHOLE FOOTBALL TEAM, cheerleading, and band are traveling two away from here, the school let us out early

And next week is the finally week of school before winter break. But it's all exams, so yay.

We were in my bedroom, getting ready for the game. We invited Hailey to come over and get ready with us, and she agreed.

I'm looking on my closet for an outfit. I picked up a black bralette, a gray with white strips sweater, and a pair of black jeans with rips at the knees.

I changed into the outfit, tucking in part of the sweater in the front. I walked into my bedroom where everybody was either doing their makeup or hair.

"You look cute," Anna said, looking at my outfit.

"Thanks. So do you, all of you," I said, putting some black socks on my feet.

I slipped on my black and white Adidas. Then I walked over to the curling iron, and I started to do my hair.

The girls, including Hailey, had the boys' letterman jackets. I had Brent's jacket laying on my bed.

Forty minutes later, Lisa can upstairs to tell us that we would be leaving in a few minutes.

I slipped on Brent's jacket, and I put my phone in one of it's pockets.

"Let's go, girls," Ross said, appearing at my door frame.

We nodded, making our way our of the room. I felt my phone buzzed in my pocket, but I ignored it. It was probably Rachel.

"Hey, Madison, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked Madison while everybody as making their way into the vehicle.

"Sure," she replied.

I made sure nobody was listening before I asked,"Are you really moving?"

She looked shocked that I knew about her secret. But then she nodded slowly.

"My father got a promotion in Utah," Madison said, looking down at her feet.

"When are you leaving?" I asked her quietly.

"June." I could see a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

I gave her a hug, and she wiped away her tears.

"I don't how I'm suppose to tell everybody," she cried.

"It's going to be okay, Madison," I said.

"Girls, let's go, or we'll be late!" Lisa yelled, getting out attention.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

"We are resuming this conversation soon," I whispered to Madison before jumping into the car.

She nodded, following me. I climbed in beside Anna who was texting Elliot. Madison sat beside her, while Nichole, Michael, and Hailey sat in the back.

Two hour road trip, here we come....