Chapter 2 - The Snow Fall?!

DIPPER
"Mabel, you should say good bye too." I said. We have everything and mom and dad are leaving soon. Mabel is in the car being with the heat. I'm jealous!

"No. There's no point of me doing so." She relies. I sigh a little.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because mom don't want me to disturb your studies. Make sure I don't get in the way and be dumb. All that stupid thing." She said. Mom and dad are finally out. Mabel rolls her window up. Mom and dad walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Be carful. Make sure you don't get hurt. Stay warm." Mom tells me. I smile a little. I look over at dad.

"Like what your mother said. Make sure Mabel is also warm. Tell her not to be carelessly and be careful." Dad said. I smile a little bigger. At least dad cares about her.

"Who cares about Mabel? It's not like Mabel is gonna-" mom starts.

"Mom. Bye." I said dryly. I was about to go intro he car, but the doors were locked. I pulled on it and Mabel looked at me. Dead at the eye. And laughs.

"Mabel. Open the door." I said. She laughs a little more. She rolls down the window.

"I can't. You have to tell mom something." She said. I sighed. Forgetting that mom and dad were watching us.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Did you not hear mom? Who cares about me. I got no future. I may have a degree in design." Mabel said. I looked at her in shock.

"Your kidding right?" I asked. She looked at me then sighed.

"Let's go." She said. She unlocks the car. I get in and she roll up the window.

"Wait! Dipper! Mabe-" mom starts to say. Mabel already driving away.
———————————————————————————
"Dipper. Wake up. This is like the 100th time you fell sleep during the ride. It was at least 30 minutes."

"5 more minutes."

"Bill is watching." I shot up really fast and looked around the car and outside. "I'm just kidding." Mabel laughs. I sigh in a angry tone.

"Look outside dummy." She smiles. I look out the window and saw how much snow there was. We were still driving there. We drove past the sign.

"Welcome to Snow Falls." Mable said. Snow falls fits. There was so much snow. More than where we were. Mabel wasn't kidding when she said there was more snow here and a little bit colder here.