Chapter 9 - My Letter

BILL
"Mabel, I need for your help." I mumble. She was back from shopping. She looked dead into my eyes and sighed.

"Wendy, Bill! We are going to my room. Dipper needs to wrap present for Christmas." Mabel drags us to her room.

Mabel closes the door and started the game station on and turns on the TV. She gives Wendy a controller and sits on her bed. Wendy smiles and sits with her. Mabel looks at me into my eyes.

"Sit on the spinning chair, onto my desk and think about the letter." She tells me. I jump a little. How did she know I want to write a letter? I do say I was said to do. I start off my letter with: Dear my PineTree.

"Mabel, help me! Your good with love letters!" I call out.

"How am I good with them?" She wonders.

"You fall in love too easily." I said back laughing. She pouts a little and Wendy joins in with me.

"Make a good one. Dipper is smarter than me so he will scream at you if there's one mistake!" Mabel warns me.

"Mabel honey. My PineTree won't ye-" I start. Mabel and Wendy looks at me.

"Didn't he shout  at you for doing something." Wendy asks.

"Okay. Maybe he will." I said. I pout a little. Then I start writing the letter.

I stared at it

I stared at it. Then sighed really loud. "I can't do this Mabel!" I shout. Mabel sighs and comes next to me.

"I'm gonna read it okay?" Mabel said. She starts to read it then looks at me. Questioning me.

"Redo!" She shouts and goes back to playing with Wendy. I rewrote everything again and again, not knowing what to do.

"How is going?" Wendy wonders. I sighed a little.

"I don't know, dong better than before? Maybe worst then before?" I said back. Wendy and Mabel comes next to me and reads my letter.

"It's better than before! It's a pass for me

"It's better than before! It's a pass for me." Mabel said. I looked at her with a happy smile and Wendy also smiles.

"Looks great Bill!" Wendy tells me.
———————————————————————————
I just realized how much close I am close to done with this lol. Anyways, I won't update until later on since I need the day for the next chapter!

Have a great day/afternoon/night/ weekend!