Chapter 7 - I NEED HELP!

DIPPER
"Mabel! I need your help!" I shout. Mabel was playing games with Bill and Wendy. Bill was losing, how can I tell? By his face reaction. Mabel was wining and Wendy was in second. Mabel was siting on the bed, Wendy in a spinning chair and Bill, he was sitting on the floor

"Why? Okay. This is gonna be the hundredth time I say this. I think you got the wrong person." Mabel said. I looked at her with sad eyes. We stare at one another. "If this is about presents, wrong timing."

I looked around the room. Sh... she was right. It was the wrong time to ask. I walked in and sat next to Mabel. Her room had the heater on. It's warm and I like it. My room does have a heater but we are too lazy to turn on ours.

"Mabel, is today Bill's first game with the both of you?" I asked. I glanced over to Mabel. She was smiling.

"Yup! We wanted to know what we were playing. We are nice friends. We are showing the god of dimensions how to play games Dipper." Mabel explains. Wendy and I laughed a little.

"Why we are playing Mabel, what are one of Dipper's secrets?" Wendy asks. I jumped up a little and looked at Mabel then to Wendy.

"I would love to know too. Mabel has known Dipper, longer than us. She knows almost every secret." Bill said.

"Bill! Wendy!" I pouted a little. They both laughed. "Mabel, please don't tell them!" I begged. She smilies and shock her head. It's the end of the world now.

"Dipper had a crush on Wendy for a while. Even after getting rejected, he still liked her. He stopped having feelings after meeting, his dear loving Bill." Mabel said. I punch her on the shoulder. Mabel was bursting out of laugher.

"Really? I didn't know." Wendy said. They have all stopped the game.

"Okay. SHUT UP! I NEED HELP!"
———————————————————————————
I know this one is a bit more shorter than my other chapters. I honestly don't know what to put in this chapter. I know what to do with the plot.

For my friends, you won't know what will happen at all. Like the last one, you have to read all of it! If you don't, you don't know what happens!

Thank you for reading! This is wasting your time.... bye?