Side Chapter

MABEL
" I'm your wedding planner, the maid of honor and the best man(woman)?" I asked. Bill finally asked my nerdy brother. I helped Bill confess his love for him. It was right after Christmas. We were sitting at a diner, we were back where Dipper and I had to go to school.

"Yes. But, not the best man." Dipper said. I reach over to my bag, and brought out notebook and pen.

"Time to plan, yay~" I said. I open to a blink page and named it: the wedding plans.  "What do you want at the wedding?"

"We want..." they start. They go on and on about what they want on their wedding. The lists goes on and on, one page turns into pages.

"Is that all?" I asked. They both nod and smiled. I look over the list and cross some things out without them knowing. "Now, for the guest list." I sighed and waited for them to start.

———————————————————————————
I look over the long lists that I have. One for things they want and h The other is a guest list. Each guest could bring a plus one. Bill and Dipper decided that I would date the wedding. I sighed a little.

"Mabel?" Wendy asked. Before I forget to mention, I was back in Gravity Falls, in our little house. I turn around and see Wendy.

"Hey Wendy. How are you?" I asked with a smile. The papers were on the table.

"Were you going over the papers for the wedding?" Wendy asks. I sighed a little.

"Yeah, I'm crossing something's off and adding people on the guest list they forgot." I explained.

"They put you as wedding planner?" She wonders. I sighed louder.

"And the best man and the maid of honor. They want me to pick either one." I explained a little more. Wendy laughs a little.

"I'll help." She smiles and stands next to me.

"Really? Thanks a lot." I said.

A Month Later
"The wedding will be in July?" Bill questions me. Wendy and Dipper are out, eating. Talking about the wedding and what to wear. We were in a diner back in my town.

"It's a time where both you and Dipper are free. The other guests are free around that time too. I should be free that day." I explained. Bill looks over the guest list, then smiled.

"Thanks Mabel." Bill said. I smiled.

"The both of you won't see that's the decorations until the wedding day!" I said. Bill pouts a little, and looks away from me.

"Your mean. Anyways, the place is Gravity Falls right?" He wonders. I smiled and nodded.

The wedding went well.