Chapter 6 - Why Am I Helping?

MABEL
"I'm gong to say this again, you called the wrong person." I said. Bill is in my room. Wendy and I got a TV and a game system. We were playing against each other.

"Please! I need help to find his finger size!" Bill begs me. Wendy and I look at one another and laughed.

"So why are you asking girls?" Wendy wonders. Bill blushes a little.

"Because.... Mabel can measure better than me since she's a designer." Bill said. I sighed.

"So why am I helping? What do I get out of this?" I asked. Bill sighed and put on a sad face and sound.

"Please. I'll give you whatever you want." Bill said.

"Anything? Even Wendy?" I asked.

"Yes!" He shouts. Wendy and I make eye contact.

"We will help!" Wendy and I shout.
———————————————————————————
"Dipper, I need to measure your fingers. All of them." I ask Dipper. Dipper was reading a magazine about...... *sigh* weddings. We were in his room. Bill was in my room, which Dipper doesn't know that.

"Why do you need it?" He asked.

"Mom wants me to make your gloves. Even Grunkle Ford wants me too." I explain. Dipper stared at me then gave me his hand.

"Okay. I want blue and white as my color." He smiled. I use a string and tied Dipper's ring finger. Then I used a ruler to measure it. I did the same for the rest of the fingers.

"Thanks Dipper!" I smiled and walked out of the room. I walk all the way to my room. And open the door. Wendy was teaching Bill how to play games.

"Why do I suck at this!?" Bill shouts. I burst out laughing.

"Mabel! It's not funny!" Bill pouts. Wendy and I continued to laugh more.

"I got his finger size." I said, still laughing. I wrote it down on a piece of paper. I hand the paper to Bill. He grabs it.

"Now, help me find the perfect one." He said angrily.

"Alright your majesty." I said laughing.
———————————————————————————
I drive us into Dipper's and Mine's home town. Wendy rolls down the window.

"It's not that cold." Wendy commented. I laugh a little.

"Yeah. In Gravity Falls, it's more cold than here." I said. Bill was looking outside.

"So this is the place where Pins Tree grew up." Bill said slowly. Bill was siting in the back. I glance over to him. His eyes were shining.

"Welcome to our town. Wendy. Bill." I said smiling. I drove us to a jewelry shop. I park into a parking lot(obviously) and shows Wendy and Bill the way. Some people knew me and waved to me. I waved back. I open the door and greeted the man.

"Hey Pete!" I said. Pete was looking at a magazine, then he looked up.

"Hey Mabel! What can I get you for today?" He asked, smiling. I smiled back.

"These are my friends from Gravity Falls. The girl is Wendy and the boy is Bill." I said. Pete smiled.

"Bill. The boy that Dipper likes?" Pete wonders. I smirk a little.

"Yup. Bill wants to get Dipper a ring." I said. Pete looks at me and Wendy, then smiled.

"Please tell me the plan." He asked. I tell him what we planned.

Dipper. This will probably be the last thing I do as a sister.... please live happily with a smile.