Chapter 10 - Chirstmas Eve

DIPPER
It's Christmas Eve and I don't have a present for Mabel. So I'm dragging Bill to help me.

"I don't know what to get my own sister!" I cried. We were looking around the shops in Gravity Falls.

"Why are you asking me to help?" Bill wonders. I pout a little and faced him.

"You don't have anything for her yet too." I said. Bill laughs and reaches for my hand.

"I know I know." He smiles. I smile with him. His hand are warm, it felt like he was warming my body up.

"Why did we wait until the last minute?" I asked laughing. Bill laughs a little.

"I was busy getting you and Wendy gifts. I dragged Mabel to help me." He said laughing.

"I was doing that. Mabel must be mad we did that." I said laughing too. We both laughed for a bit.

"Mabel also kicked all of us out." Bill commented. I sighed and laughed a little. Mabel kicked us out to decorate the house and to cook. We don't know what's she's doing.

"We should take our time. It probably be a whole before she calls us to come back." Bill said. I laughed a little and agreed.
———————————————————————————
After 2 hours, Mabel called of us back. When Bill and I got there, Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan was there, sitting down.

"Grunkle Stan? Grunkle Ford?" I questioned. They smiled and opened their arms. I ran and hugged them.

"Hey there kiddo." Grunkle Stan said. I smiled a little and pulled out. Mabel was standing in front of us.

"They made it back in time for tomorrow." She tells me, smiling.

"Did you call them?" Bill wonders. Mabel laughs a little.

"Let's just say, I pulled some stings." Mabel said. Wendy cane through the door.

"Stan, Ford. How are you?" She laughs. She hugs them both. I notice that Bill wasn't around.

"Better than before." Grunkle Stan said. We all laughed.
———————————————————————————
BILL
"Why aren't you by your boyfriend?" Mabel wonders. I sneaked off while PineTree was talking to Ford and Stan. Leaning over the counter. Mabel was making food for tomorrow while cooking for today.

"Because my boyfriend is talking to his "admire". I said. Mabel burst out laughing.

"Aww, the god of the universe is jealous because his boyfriend got stolen to the smartest man on earth." She pokes fun at me. I pout a little.

"Shut up Mabel!" I shout, trying to shout over her laughing.

"I will if you help me make tomorrow's party food." She said, trying to make a deal. We stared at one another and she begins to laugh.

"I'm gonna remember this and bug you about this every time you get jealous." She tells me. I put my head down.

"Please don't. I'm begging you." I beg her, which makes her laugh even more. Wendy comes into the kitchen.

"Making fun of Bill?" Wendy wonders, Mabel laughs and explains to Wendy. Then Wendy starts laughing.

"I'm gonna remember this too." She tells me.

"Shut up!" I shout.