Chapter 8 - Gifts/Mabel's Help

DIPPER
"Mabel, please help me get the perfect gift for Bill and Wendy!" I begged. Everyone was out shopping but Mabel and I. We were in her room. Mabel was playing games on her station(whatever you guys want her to play on)

"Why? Don't you have to have to get me a present?" She asked. I sighed.

"I wanted Pacifica's help.." I said quietly. Mabel looks at me and shows me a sad expression.

"She moved.... she moved to a new town Dipper. We also broke up." She tells me. I soften a little.

"Sorry Mabel....." I reply. There was a awkward silence between us. Mabel continued to play her game. I look down to the ground.

"What do you want to get Bill?"  She wonders. I don't look up but only a little bit.

"I wanted to get him a necklace. A necklace that represents me and him. For Wendy, it would be something she likes." I explain.

"Get her headphones. Both gaming and normal headphones." She says after.
———————————————————————————
"This one or this one?" I asked. We were in a jewelry back in our town.

"Pick the one that fits him the most!" She yells. She was talking to the shop keeper, Pete.

"But the sliver and gray does fit him!" I yell back. She sighs and started to talk to Pete again. I look around for the perfect necklace.

"Dipper, wanna get a custom necklace?" I'll pay for them." Mabel shouts. I turn quickly and ran where she is.

"Yes please!" I said.
———————————————————————————
"What about Wendy?" I asked. Mabel sighed in boredom.

I drag Mabel all around town, out of town just to find Bill and Wendy a gift. Also, looking for a gift for mom and dad. I kept asking Mabel for help. A lot.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this is short. Like I said, I know where this is going but adding little details because my last one didn't probably make sense so.... thank you for reading!

Since I'm uploading this early, For me, it's thanksgiving next week so I won't be posting a chapter, this is why this is early or why this week has two chapters