Chapter 12 - Freak Out Time

BILL
"I don't know what to do!" I freak out. It was after we opened presents. It was obvious that PineTree was upset that he didn't get a present from me.

"That's what happens. That's why I said get more than one." Mabel said. She hits my head with a spoon. Mabel was eating frosting from the cake. Wendy was in there with us, looking at the pictures.

"He was looking forward for your present." Wendy comments.

"Your making this worst." I tell her. Mabel and Wendy laugh a little.

"God of the universe is jealous and the worst gift giving boyfriend." Mabel teased. I pout a little.

"I'm not the worst. I think proposing on Christmas is better than a lame present." I said. Mabel looks at me, so does Wendy.

"What about the necklace around your neck?" Wendy wonders. I jump a little and ran off.

"Running off?! God of universe!" They laughed.
———————————————————————————
"He's sad!" I freak out. It was during the party. Dipper was standing outside, alone. Mabel smiles at me.

"Get the others ready with Wendy, I got this." She looks at me and waves the letter in her hands. The letter was in my pocket!

They talked for a bit and Dipper smiles at Mabel, his smiles widens a little when Mabel tells him where to go. He starts to walk where Mabel told him to go. She turns and gives me a thumbs up. I give her a smile back. She walks over to me and smiles.

"Good luck out there. Bill Ciper. Or maybe, Bill Pines." She walks fast me and taps me on the shoulder.

"Let's go!" Mabel shouts. Mabel is differently a great leader. She's gonna be our wedding planner! Wendy probably be our musician? But for thing for sure, having Mabel as a sister, seems pretty cool.