Chapter 11 - Chirtmas

DIPPER
I was woken by the smell of food. I sat up from bed and looked to the right of me. Bill was already out of bed. Then I glanced over to the clock, it was 5:50. I get out of bed and got ready for the day. I went down stairs.

"Like I said, I'll remember this." Mabel argues while laughing.

"I'm helping you with this! Forget it please!" Bill begs. When I got the the bottom, I notice that Mabel and Wendy slept in the living room.

"She never said that she would forget it if you helped." Wendy backs Mabel. Bill sighs while Mabel and Wendy laughs.

"What's with the laughing?" I asked tiredly. Bill smiles and walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Nothing to worry about. Your sister MaBeL is just being mean." He tells me. I smile back and look up at him. I give him a little kiss on the lips.

"If your gonna make out, do it in your room." Mabel and Wendy said. I feel myself blush hard.

"L-L- Hurry up with breakfast!" I said and ran off.

"Awww, your boyfriend left you." Mabel said laughing.

"Shut up." Bill replies.
———————————————————————————
"Who wants to start opening their presents?" Mabel wonders. We just ate breakfast, as you can tell, we are stating to open presents. There was so many. I look over all of the presents. There wasn't much but we all at least had one from one another. Mabel has at least two for all of us, while Wendy had three. I tried looking for my gift from Bill but I couldn't find it.

"I will." Wendy said. Wendy opens all of her presents, her favorite was the one I got her. A guitar that fits her style of music and design.

"Who's next?" I asked, Mabel Smiled.

"I will!" Mabel shouts. She opens all of her presents. She smiled for all of them and liked them all.

"I don't have favorites. For now." Mabel smiles. I smiled a little. Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford joined us in the living room.

"I'll go next." Grunkle Stan said. Everyone opens their presents one by one. I opened all of mine and Bill opened all of his. Bill loved the necklace I got him and loved the present Mabel got him. But, there was no present from him. The Christmas party starts. Opening presents took all morning and almost afternoon since Mabel wanted pictures of us.

Everyone was talking to one another. Mabel's friends were there, almost everyone we know was there. Well, almost.

"What's wrong nerd?" Mabel wonders. I was outside, looking up. It was beginning to snow. Mabel stand next to me.

"Nothing much." I said. Holding back tears. Mabel laughs a little.

"I know my brother. Your sad about something." She suddenly says. I smiled a little. If I remember this right, it was 6.

"And your point is?" I asked. She pulled me down, I was facing Mabel in the face and she smiles brightly.

"Meet your boyfriend by your stargazing place. And read this when you get there."she tells me. She hands me a letter. It says my name. I head straight there.
———————————————————————————
I get to our gaze staring place. It was a little cliff kinda thing. Below was Gravity Falls. There was a white Christmas tree down there.I open the letter and read what is said.

"Will you marry me?" Bill wonders

"Will you marry me?" Bill wonders. I turn around and see Bill. Down on his knees, everyone was there, behind him.  The snow started to fall, my answer was.....