ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᎢᎻᏆᎡᎢᎬᎬN

"'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now," Keaton blared out.

"Shut up," I grumbled.

"So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater," Colton joined in.

"Shut the fuck up, you two!" I yelled.

"And if I may just take your breath away
I don't mind if there's not much to say
Sometimes the silence guides our-"

"Really, Cosby?" I huffed in annoyance.

"Seeing that pissed look on your face was worth it," he said with a chuckle.

I scowled at him. "Fuck all of you."

Colton wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Gross! I'd never fuck you!"

"Remind me not to ever sing that song again," Derrick muttered.

"Wow, it's my dream come true, Nicky Bear!" Keaton cried out excitedly.

"Keep your pants on, man," Colton advised. "No one wants to see that shit."

"You already flashed my sister; don't do the same with us," I said.

"Keaton got to meet your hot sister?" Colton asked surprisedly. "Not fair!"

"I've known Keaton since we were kids," I informed him. "And what makes you think my sister is hot?"

"All of the cheerleaders at this school are babes," Colton pointed out.

"But what if Nick's sister's ugly?" Derrick asked casually.

Colton turned to face Keaton. "Is she ugly?"

"She's a bitch," was Keaton's reply.

"Can I see a picture of her?" Colton pleaded.

"No."

"But, Jackson-"

"Shut the fuck up and let me enjoy my damn lunch!"

"I don't think a can of root beer counts as a lunch," Derrick pointed out.

"Do you want to fight me?" I challenged.

Derrick chuckled, ruffling my hair. Now, if that was anyone else, I wouldn't be as calm as I was right now. But Derrick treats me like his younger brother, so I'm used to this kind of affection from him.

"Who wants to go out for pizza?" Keaton asked. "I'm starving!"

Lunch had just started, and we were all in Derrick's car, talking and enjoying the warmth of the heater.

"Who's up for pizza?" Derrick asked us.

"Me!" Keaton wailed.

"Me too," Colton piped in.

"Whatever," I said.

"All right, let's go." Derrick began driving to the nearest pizza restaurant.

"Can you turn the heat up?" Keaton whined, from the backseat. "It's cold!"

Colton and Keaton shared a mischievous look together. "'Cause it's too cold
For you-"

I cranked the heat up to the fullest. "I put the heat up, so shut up!"

"Sorry," they chorused, though they didn't look the least bit apologetic.

Only a few minutes later, did Keaton start complaining again. "Can you turn the heat down? It's getting hot!" Just as I began to turn the knob, Keaton laughed. "I'm just kidding, Nicky Bear!"