Epilogue

Dear Fred,

How's your summer going? Mine's going amazingly. I finished my summer work in a couple weeks, just to get it out of the way. Don't get me wrong, I love my family to death, but I really miss you guys. There's just some things you'd rather do with friends, you know? I have had fun with my family though. I've played games with my dad and done plenty of shopping with my mom. My aunt is redoing my closet and bathroom, so I have to sleep in my parents room for a bit, but it's not so bad.

I miss the magical world so much. Especially Quidditch. After playing Quidditch with you and the rest of the team, muggle sports just don't have the same entertainment value that they used to. In other news, my black eye is gone! I think I look much better without it. Dad said it made me look brave, but I think he was just trying to make me feel better.

Have you heard from Harry lately? I've sent him so many letters but he hasn't gotten back to me at all. Maybe that has something to do with being overseas? That's the only conclusion I can come to. Hedwig seems capable of sending letters from that far away though. Anyway, I hope you're doing okay. I can't wait to see you next year.

Yours truly,

Chloe

Dear Chloe,

My summer is going really well to. George and I are coming up with even more ideas for our joke shop. Nothing has been completely developed yet, but some things are getting closer. We don't want to test them out on other people until they are completely developed. We also took Percy's Prefect badge last week and made it say pintsized and he still hasn't found it! For someone who's so smart he sure can be thick at times.

Maybe sometime this summer you can come by my house and we can play Quidditch. If you can't, then I'm sure you'll get your fill of Quidditch when Wood starts making us practice. You may even get sick of it. On the train to Hogwarts next year, you could sit with George, Lee, and I and we'll teach you how to play Gobstones. We could also play Wizard's chess, seeing as you're so good at it.

Considering how you got the black eye, I'd have to agree with your dad that it does make you look brave. Although, you not having or having a black eye doesn't dictate your beauty. You're beautiful no matter what battle wounds you may have. They even add to it. There's nothing that you could add to your looks or personality that would make you any less beautiful.

I haven't heard from Harry at all. Ron's starting to get a little irritated. He's asked him to come stay countless times, but Harry hasn't sent a single owl back. We haven't heard from him all summer. Mum and dad are starting to get a little worried. If he doesn't respond soon, I suspect they just might go to his house. George, Ron, and I are thinking of a way to get him early though. We haven't thought out all the details yet. Our dad has a flying car and we would have to fly it at night, but we need to prepare for different possibilities. I'll update you if I hear anything or come up with anything new.

Yours truly,

Fred

*Author's Note: Yay! It's Done! I'll start uploading the second story of this series next Saturday. Thank you everyone who's read it! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that almost  2k people would read my story. People have even saved it! That's wild to me. Thank you so much!*