||2.5||

Song:

Love me like you

by Little Mix

"What's more beautiful,being loved or be in love?"

"Being loved by the person you are in love with."

||2

||2.5||

I like you truly,I swear

___

Flashback

___

Isla played with her fingers nervously and looked around the crowded streets of New York, eyes searching for her Valentine.

Her heart accelerated when she saw him push his way through the crowd earning a angry scowl from the people.

Sebastian Walsh,her first Valentine.

And hopefully the last,she thought and crossed her fingers.

She placed a hand on her chest yo calm herself which she knew was to no avail.

"Hey,Isla!"Sebastian yelled and ran towards her while waving his hands wildly in the air. Avoiding the awkward glances from the crowd,Isla smiled and waved back.

Her heart swelled the way Sebastian looked at her,as if she was the best thing that was happening to him since long. And she didn't miss the way Sebastian's blue eyes lit up when he spotted her in the crowd.

Isla's breath got stuck on her throat when he finally came close enough for their lips to touch and instinctively,she took a step back. She gulped when she saw him staring at her while panting heavily.

He was a sight to behold.

He was wearing a simple white button-up shirt with black pants, his hair styled to perfection. She could see the outline of a small tattoo peaking through his rolled up sleeves.
She resisted the urge to wipe the sweat off his forehead which was only making him look more handsome.

And his blue eyes...oh,lord save her,she thought and let out a sigh.

"H-hi" Isla spoke softly,tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hi" Sebastian breathed out and continued staring at her.

Sebastian was finding it hard to believe that he was actually having a date with Isla. He was still finding it hard to believe that she said yes to be his Valentine.

She looked divine.

Isla was wearing a dark blue dress, that hugged her perfect curves,with closed-toes nude court shoes. Her dark brown hair was kept in a some kind of a bun.

Sebastian's mouth watered when he noticed how small her waist was. Truly,she was a sight for sore eyes.

Shaking his head,Sebastian forced himself to remove his eyes from scanning her up and down and looked at her straight in the eyes. He smiled inwardly when she blushed and looked away.

"Umm,Sebastian,I think we should go the café" Isla suggested,noticing the way Sebastian was getting pushes by the crowd.

"Yeah,yeah. Christ,I'm so sorry. You just look different. I-I mean,gorgeous. Good different. Fuck yourself,Sebastian" he cursed and rubbed his hand on his face.

Isla stared at him with wide,amused eyes.

It was the first time she was seeing him so nervous. Though they never had a proper one to one conversation, she has noticed him talk to other girls and not once had she seen him so nervous.

Noticing his frown,Isla let out a small chuckle and placed her hand on his shoulder,startling him a bit.

"It's ok" She patted his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

Though she was giving him a cute,dimpled smile to Sebastian, inside she was finding it hard to believe that she touched him so casually. And he didn't object or cringe at her touch. It was a great relief.

Isla sighed at the feeling of his skin it was warm compared to her cold hands. She couldn't help but wonder how it would be to feel his skin on her naked body.

She snapped out of her sinful thoughts when she felt a pair of eyes on her.

Sebastian stared at Isla for a while and let out a breathy chuckle.

He took Isla's hand from his shoulder and placed a light,feathery kiss on her palm.

"I'm sorry. I was just um..nervous." he spoke and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I like you,Isla. A lot." Sebastian blurted out his feelings making Isla's heart burst with happiness. Her eyes filled with tears at the genuine sincerity in his voice.

"You're not the only one" Isla spoke,"I like you."

Though her voice was barely a whisper,Sebastian heard it loud and clear.

Just as Isla turned a bright red and looked away from him,Sebastian grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to him.

Then,he kissed her.

It was just a peck but it was lovely.

Lovely and strong enough to seal their fates with each other.

"I like you truly,I swear" Isla whispered and pressed her forehead against Sebastian's.