||15||

Sofia Tomlinson, as Cooper had said, came to our apartment that afternoon after Cooper's cooking disaster

Sofia Tomlinson, as Cooper had said, came to our apartment that afternoon after Cooper's cooking disaster. Sofia brought us lunch and also a special gift for me that she somehow managed to give without Cooper noticing it.

She knew everything about ours and her brother's doomed marriage and she felt the best thing I should have in my hand at this moment is a diary. Not just any diary, Cooper's diary.

She got me 2 of Cooper's many diaries as a consolation gift.

She asked me to read it as she felt it would help me figure out what I should do next in life. So I did.

It was just any diary, Seb. They were diaries that Cooper wrote when he was young. A highschool teenager, to be more precise.

It felt like Cooper had poured his heart out in those diaries and that just made me more uncomfortable to read it. As much as I was uncomfortable to read it, I was curious.

And the popularly known 'Curiosity killed the cat' proverb turns out to be true, as reading those diaries did kill a part of me.

Those diaries had almost everything that I didn't know about Cooper. He had written about how he felt when he met you, how your persistent nature ticked him off, how he eventually got used to it, how you became his friend to best friend to soul brother. Everything.

Oh and he did mention how much he loved this girl named Isla O'pry and that he gave up on her because his soul brother happened to love the same girl.

(And also that his soul brother knew about his feelings for her)

More updates coming up this week!

I'm sorry I had not been able to update even though I did promise to some of you! I just gave my competitive exams on 13 Sept and now I'm worried about the results!

So,sorry y'all!

And thank you for you messages and comments!💕