Ch. 9 - Open the Mail

"Objection, Your Honour!" Y/N said aloud slamming his hand on the table.

"For what? We have just started." Ichika asked, she was playing the judge's role.

"Nothing... I've always dreamed to say that!" He confessed proudly.

Fuutarou made a facepalm, his hopes resided in his friend's ability.

"Mr. Uesugi, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it." Y/N smiled at his client, he was sure of an easy victory.

"It seems unnecessary to add more. We have proof of the defendant Uesugi Fuutarou's crime!" Itsuki showed a picture of him in an awkward position beside a half naked Nino.

"I-It's a false accusation! I was..." The boy tried to explain.

"It all was part of his plan! He pretended to leave the apartment before waiting to assault me! I hereby request to ban him from this building." Nino stood firmly her position.

"Objection! Fuutarou may have the face of a villain... but he is innocent." Miku defended him, Fuutarou wasn't too happy about her depiction.

"I answered via the intercom and let him get inside. It's all recorded. And Y/N was with him at the front door. It's only an accident." She claimed.

"She is really good!" Y/N admitted, moved by her speech.

"You are still on his side after all?!" Nino was angry, her sister had joined the boys.

"He said that he came to take something... a photo of me naked!That's sexual assault!" She claimed, misunderstanding Fuutarou's line.

"He forgot his wallet and came to "take it back", obviously." Miku explained the right meaning.

"Your Honour... Miku is helping this guy because of her affection for him!" Nino throw a bomb, her sister turned red for the statement, embarrassed.

"R-Really? You two?!" Y/N was surprised by that revelation.

"T-That's not true!" Miku tried to deny the fact.

"How could I have missed that? You really look like a couple! How cute..." The hero made it worse.

"Cut it out! At least she is trying her best to save me..." Fuutarou scolded his friend, he couldn't bear his smirk.

"Y-You are wrong... I'm not..." Miku mumbled something, her face completely red.

"Just to remind... this guy saw me naked!" Nino yelled, glancing at the tutor with a cold and angry stare.

"It was only an accident, not a big deal." Miku replied, regaining her composure.

Miku and Nino were really quite the opposite about everything... hard to think they were sisters.

The girls started to bicker about the case, interrupted by Ichika.

"Hmm...Even if Miku is telling the truth. How can you explain this position?" She raised a doubt while looking at the photo.

"That's right! He jumped over me before I could react..." Nino yelled, the evidence was clear and Fuutarou cannot hide the fact.

"Is that true? You are guilty! Commit Seppuku." Even Miku left him.

"We are screwed... I appeal to the mercy of the court!" Y/N used his trump card, begging in dogeza.

"You are useless!" Fuutarou shook him by the shoulders, hopeless.