Ch. 27 - Super Fight

"I'm heading out, goodbye Nino. Give my regards to Kintarou..." Y/N was about to leave his house, worried for the trick they were planning towards the girl.

"Safe travel, Y/N!" Nino greeted him, radiant as never before.

"If you have any problems with him... I've arranged a present for you two. In case of emergency open this pack." He left a package in his former bedroom, now invaded by female clothes and fashion magazines.

"Oh, okay... Thank you." She replied, surprised and intrigued by the content of this box.

"Alright... Be sure to not screw up! And be gentle and kind... the exact opposite of yourself." The hero was talking with Fuutarou, after wearing a blonde wig the boy was ready to have a talk with Nino.

"Understood, I'll do my best. About you and the tournament, good luck!" He replied, hiding his concerns for his own challenge.

"Don't worry. You'll need more luck than me..." The hero took his leave, he had to make another stop.

"Good morning guys. How are you feeling?" Y/N paid a visit to the heroes wounded the day before, he needed to gather intel about the Hero Hunter.

"Slightly better... thanks to your help." Mumen Rider greeted the guest, all of the heroes owed a favour to him.

"Y/N, I'm really grateful to you. You helped my little brothers. Thank you!" Tank Top Master was hospitalized as well, even a S-Class hero had fallen against Garou.

"No need... It's a must to help each other... And sorry to bother you, but I need informations about the Human Monster. I'm planning to fight him." He asked, the patients' face turned dark.

"It's quite the hard challenge..." Tank Top Master told him all he knew about the Hero Hunter, he was the second one interested about him.

"And now... Let's see when the next ride is planned!" After the talk Y/N was headed to the nearby station, pondering about all his business.

Along the street he spotted a familiar face leaving a shop with a blonde wig and a white karate suit.

"Saitama? What are you doing?" He asked, surprised.

"Oh, it's you... I already got busted..." The hero sighed before confessing the plan to his friend.

He was about to join the Super Fight pretending to be Charanko, taking his invitation on the purpose of looking to a real tournament... and win some money too. He wanted to experience martial arts and fighting styles so to comprehend the technique of the famous Hero Hunter. Saitama too was eager to fight than man, thinking to have spotted a real opponent.

"I see... Quite a great idea... I'll help you with that. I'm participating in the tournament too. Maybe we could even fight each other..." Y/N said, sweating at the think of facing his overpowered friend.

"Nice! I hope to learn something. I feel this time I could face a strong enemy. I wonder how long since I fought a real battle..." Saitama admitted, his eyes livelier than usual.

"See you at the stadium." Y/N greeted him, hiding his discomfort.

"H-Hi there..." Fuutarou visited Nino at Y/N's house, dressed up to look like as the time they met into the forest during the Field Trip.

"Come in, make yourself at home." The girl greeted him, apparently not discovering his identity.