Special Crossover - Working 4 Justice (A Long Way to the Top)

Y/Ns' place. Late night after the re-enact of Jurassic Park.

"Gentlemen... This is a serious matter." Y/N (Blue) was sitting at the table with his guests, doubled due recent events.

"Indeed. And it's even worse now." Y/N (Red) confirmed.

"I'm here for only half a day, but I got it too." Y/N (Green) was sharing same worries.

"Yeah, you must have realized the problem. This can't go on... We all are Y/N! We have to find a way to distinguish ourself from each other." Blue Swan revealed the trouble.

"And find out that dimension-jumper demon of course." He added at the end.

"It's really troublesome, especially while talking with others. We have to solve this as soon as possible." Red Eagle focused only on the name issue.

"Well, the only way is to use alias. So we can be differentiated easily." Y/N (Green) showed his cunning, worth of a seasoned bootleg.

"Good thinking! So I'll be Y/N-1 to be clear." Y/N (Red) claimed.

"As if... I'm the original! The number 1 is mine." Y/N (Blue) was adamant.

"Calm down! We may think of something better. How about our outfits' colour?" The pirate proposed.

"So... From now on I'll be Mr. Green. Is it good?" He announced with a smile.

"Our friend of course will be called Mr. Blue." Mr. Green bowed to their host.

"Nice! It's all coming together." Y/N (Red) was eagerly awaiting.

"And you're Mr. Pink." Mr. Green ended his speech.

"What?! Are you blind? My shirt is more like of a burgundy shade... Not pink at all!" The hero was explaining his point of view.

"For me it's simple pink. We'll be confused otherwise... Now let's talk about the mysterious demon. How can we catch it?" Mr. Green jumped to the main topic.

"Wait! I don't accept this settlement. My nickname sucks!" Mr. Pink was protesting.

"Why not something else? We can name us with a secret code... for example card values. I can be KING!" Mr. Pink proposed something different.

"No way, no way. I tried it once and it doesn't work. You get three guys, all fighting over who isn't going to be QUEEN. But they're all powerful officials, so no one wants to back down. No way! I pick! You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Brown." Mr. Green refused, recalling a similar problem in his crew years before. 

"Seriously! It's only a trivial thing... Let's focus on the search of the demon instead!" Mr. Blue huffed.

"Oh, big talks by the one with the cool name! So, let's switch! Be Mr. Pink in my place. I'll be Mr. Blue." Red Eagle didn't resign.

"Those names are not meant to be traded. You're Mr. Pink, end of discussion." Mr. Green was losing temper.

"You're the newcomer. Who gives you the right to choose our names?" Mr. Pink turned away, pouting.

"Because I'm the one with some brain. Enough to think of the colour's scheme to distinguish ourself." Mr. Green wanted to defend his privilege.

"Alright, you earned it... But give me another nickname! How about Mr. Red? That sound good to me." Mr. Pink was close to beg him.

"You're not Mr. Red. Some idiot in some other dimension is Mr. Red... You're Mr Pink once and for all!" Mr. Green slammed hand on the table.

"I may have to recall you two that the main point is to bring your asses back your original places!" Mr. Blue remembered once again.