Ch. 25 - Guests

"They are late..." Itsuki was awaiting in front of the door, her tutors had not yet arrived.

"Good morning, sorry I was busy with work stuff. The night shift is always the worst... Could you lend me a hand?" Y/N reached her, carrying Fuutarou on his shoulders.

"W-What happened to him?" The girl panicked, letting them enter the house.

"I don't know... I found him sleeping on the floor outside... Seems he was really tired." He explained, laying his friend on the sofa.

"... I did it again! Last night I was so focused on studying that before I knew it, it was already dawn... At least I've heard studying in the morning is quite effective..." Fuutarou awoke, yawning.

"I don't think they consider that "studying in the morning"..." Itsuki denied his thoughts.

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there." Y/N joked with Fuutarou, earning only a bad look from his friend.

"Whatever... The exams are next week and I lost precious time. We need to hurry up and start..." The tutor was saying while reaching the other sisters.

"There is no need... We have already started on our own." Itsuki said proudly. She managed to gather all the girls for this study session.

"I'm really moved, no one of them ran off?" Y/N was impressed.

"Very good. And I prepared these for all of you, my material cover all the subjects of the exams." Fuutarou gave her a huge pile of sheets, somewhat menacing. They were notes about the entire program.

The girl was depressed, speechless about the surprise.

"You idiot! Why didn't you ask my help? I bet you spent all the night up to this!" Y/N scolded his friend, he could have easily reduced Fuutarou's work.

"Here you are, you two! Where have you been? Maybe distracted by some girls?" Ichika teased, the group was taking a break.

"Pardon the delay... We may start now." Fuutarou stated, sighing at the view of Nino and Miku arguing on what TV show see.

"There is an interview of my favourite actor right now. Give me the remote, Miku!" Nino was complaining.

"No way... There is an important documentary on. I can't miss it! Fuutarou, could we see..." Her sister replied, seeking the tutor's support.

"Hey... Why don't we watch the anime channel to relax a little? What do you think, Y/N?" Yotsuba joined the discussion, smiling as usual.

"Urgh... Historical documentary or anime... It's really a difficult choice!" The hero was pondering about.

"Nothing to discuss. No TV during studying!" Fuutarou turn off the device, puffing.

"Y/N, I heard that you are working with Terrible Tornado! How's it to fight alongside one of the strongest hero?" Itsuki asked, she saw some news about that strange team.

"Fight with her? This is not even near the truth... She stubbornly drag me around only to please the Association, I'm being made float along her like an ornament! And during fights she pulverize in an instant every monster unfortunate enough to cross our path..." He revealed, his team-up training wasn't proceeding well.

"Last time I proposed Tornado to work together she made me fly towards our opponent, hitting him while spinning at high speed... like a meteor hammer. That's how teamwork sounds for her..." Y/N complained, recalling his experiences.