chapter 1 SummerSlam

AJ LEE kept the belt near. She had a title match with the now twenty-two year old Diva. Paige was started into annoy her. The girl was taking everything from her. Before Paige even set foot on the Main Roster, AJ was the anti-diva. She was dominant diva. She was the best champion.

But then Paige debuted, and everything went to hell. Paige was the anti-diva. She was the one to beat AJ. And she took her championship. It made AJ angry. And for the last two months, AJ had to spend so much time with Paige.

AJ could see her. The Brit was talking to the only female Australian on the roster. She had a smile on her face and it made AJ roll her eyes. She grabbed her belt and walked away.

AJ went to the Divas' locker room and got dressed. Once she looked ready, she went back out to the halls. She went to the catering room and watched the monitor as the show began.

She could hear the first song of the actual even.

Awesoooome!

AJ rolled her eyes with a smile. Mike was one of the nicest guys she knew, but The Miz was an annoying asshole. He could act his character.

I'm here to show the world!

Dolph Ziggler. She couldn't help but smile. They became good friends when they were "dating." The match was for the Intercontinental Championship, and she was hoping for Dolph to win.

"Hey AJ!" someone said from behind. She turned and grinned when she saw her friends, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. They were going to wrestle later in the day.

"Hey Dean, Seth," she said, grinning at them.

"So your match is next right?" Dean asked, grinning.

AJ nodded. "Against Paige."

Seth grinned, causing AJ to glare at him. Seth was best friends with Paige. Sometimes he would feel uncomfortable because he was good friends with AJ and sometimes he felt like he had to pick a side.

"I hope you win," Dean said, earning a punch from his best friend.

Seth laughed and shook his head.

"You should start heading out. The match looks like it's almost over," the dual haired man said, smiling.

AJ nodded. "I get to now, kick your pumpkin's butt."

Seth rolled his eyes and hugged her. "Good luck."

"You got this," Dean said, hugging her.

"I hope you kick Seth's butt," AJ told the Lunatic Fringe.

Seth glared at her playfully. "I hope Paige kicks your butt."

AJ shrugged and skipped away.

Paige was already there. She was fixing her jacket. She saw AJ and smiled.

There was a screech. Paige gave AJ one last smile and skipped out. AJ rolled her eyes while she watched the English girl steal her character.

Tear the stars out from the sky

Darkness falls I come alive