chapter 2 Paige

HERE is your winner! And the new Divas Champion, Paige!

AJ stormed to the locker room. Renee Young wanted an interview, but she was too mad for one. She just ignored the blond woman.

She sat down on one of the benches, her face in her hands. She looked up when she heard people enter. She felt even angrier when she saw that it was Paige and Emma.

"This is the perfect present," Emma gushed, her Australian accent annoying AJ.

Paige's accent annoyed her even more. "I won on my birthday. I still can't believe it."

Emma laughed.

AJ was happy they hadn't seen her. The two girls headed to the shower rooms and the New Jersey native took the moment to leave the room. She just stormed through the room, angry with everyone and everything.

Paige had beaten her again.

"Hey, AJ!" she heard the same voice from earlier.

She rolled her eyes and turned around.

"What do you want?" she asked, not in the mood to talk.

"Damn, you don't have to try and bite our heads off," Dean said, raising his hands. Seth nodded next to him. "I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm just peachy. I mean, your girlfriend took the belt from me. So why would I feel bad?"

"You don't have to be a bitch about it," Dean muttered, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Don't you have a match to get to?"

Dean and Seth nodded. "Want to get drinks after? Meet us at the caterers."

AJ watched them go. She went to the caterers to watch their match.

Fireproof Flame

AJ was at the bar with Seth and Dean. She had many shots in front of her.

"I think we should get you back to your hotel room," Seth suggested, looking at Dean. Dean shrugged and stared at AJ.

"'m fine. Not drunk."

"Yeah, and you're sentence structure is impeccable," Seth muttered, rolling his eyes. He placed AJ's arm on his shoulders and picked AJ up bridal style. "Call a cab. We all have work tomorrow."

Dean nodded.

AJ didn't remember much about going home, or getting there, or anything. But she did remember waking up with a huge headache.

It was one o'clock in the afternoon. She grabbed her phone and saw that she had a text message. It was from Paige.

She opened it and only saw one word. Okay.

AJ had no idea what that meant. She looked at her phone calls, and saw that she had called her. She had called Paige that night. But the problem was that she didn't know what she said. She didn't remember any of it, and Paige must have heard it or she wouldn't have texted a response to her.