chapter 9 bomb

THE sun hurt, as she woke up. Her head was pounding and her stomach felt uneasy. She didn't remember anything. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. She moved looked at the nightstand next to her and saw two pills and a cup of water. She slowly reached for them, not wanting to set anything off.

"How do you feel?" she heard Emma ask. Paige looked at her and Seth who was sitting next to her.

Paige shrugged. She slowly put the pills in her mouth and drank the water to get rid of the pills.

"That's what you get," Seth told her.

Paige looked at the man, not sure what to say.

Seth could see the pain in her eyes as she looked at him. "Paige," he whispered, but Paige shook her head.

"I-It was my fault," she said, her voice scratchy.

Emma shook her head. "No, it's not. Paige, people make mistakes, and AJ made a mistake."

Paige smiled as she looked at Emma, "You were right. About her"

"No, Paige—"

She shook her head. "I'm going to shower Maybe it'll get rid of my headache. And I won't feel as sick. We have to go to work today." She slowly got up and headed to the restroom.

"This isn't going to end well, is it?"

Seth looked at the closed door then at Emma. "I don't think so."

AT Night of Champions, I won. I showed everyone that am the most dominant diva. I am the top diva." Paige was in the middle of the ring, her title around her waist. A video of Paige's win was on the monitor. "I have proven that I am the best in the division, and beat not one, but two divas last night. As I've said before, this is my house, and I plan on keeping it that way."

Let's light it up!

The crowd cheered as AJ came out. She skipped to the ring. She stopped as she got to the corner.

"I didn't get to face you one-on-one. The Authority's princess was put in the match. So I think I deserve to get a rematch, one with just the two of us."

Paige didn't respond. She just stared at AJ, her hand tensed at her side.

You can look but you can't touch.

Nikki walked out but stayed on the stage. "AJ, if memory served me right, you were pinned, not me. So I think if anyone deserve a rematch, it should be me," Nikki said, staring at the shorter girl in the ring.

"I would have made you tap out if Paige hadn't stopped it," AJ shot back, glaring at Nikki.

"How about we handle it now? Let's see who deserves to be in the match at Hell in a Cell!"

Paige didn't even have to talk. She just watched as Nikki and AJ talked.

Style and grace
I'm never gonna be done

Lean on in
Now welcome to the Queendom

Stephanie McMahon came out with a mic. She looked from Nikki to AJ.