chapter 6 light

PLEASE, AJ!" Paige shouted, as she tapped Brie's hand. "Please AJ!"

AJ couldn't do anything except watch them. Paige turned Brie's hand and used it to blow AJ a kiss. Brie used that moment to fight back.

Paige and Nikki Bella won the match when Brie went for the tag, but Nikki dropped AJ from the apron. Paige did the RamPaige on a distracted Brie. While Paige gor her belt, Nikki did the rack attack on Brie. Nikki left and Paige started to skip around the ring.

AJ started to skip with her, and would stop whenever Paige would stop. Paige kissed the belt while AJ left.

Once Paige passed the gorillas, Nikki and AJ were there. She gave them a smile. "Ready for Sunday?"

Nikki shot both women a smile and nodded. "You may be going into the ring as Divas Champion Paige, but I'm going to leave with the title."

Paige looked at Nikki, and shot her a glare. AJ slapped Nikki's arm.

"Hey! That hurts!"

"Says the person who made me slam on the ground."

Nikki laughed. She stood up straighter when she saw her sister being helped towards them.

"How are you doing?" Nikki asked, concerned about her sister.

Brie shook her head. "I'm fine. Just a little banged up, but it's all part of the job."

Paige grinned as she turned to Brie. "I can kick her ass on Smackdown for you."

Brie looked at the younger girl and smile. "I'd love that."

Paige laughed, but stopped when Nikki punched her.

"You're funny," Nikki muttered, but Paige just shot her an innocent smile.

AJ rolled her eyes, grabbed Paige's hand and pulled her away. Paige grinned as she waved goodbye to the twins.

SHE didn't know what it changed. She didn't know when her feeling grew. All she knew was that her feelings had grown.

Paige grinned as AJ pushed her into the pool. She could feel the water slap against her body as she fell in. Paige coughed out water, after she swam ashore.

"That was not funny," Paige told her, as she swam to the edge. AJ laughed as she stared at her. Paige reached over, and was glad she was able to get AJ's hand and pulled her into the pull.

"That was mean!"

Paige simply laughed. She watched as AJ got out of the pool and walked to the chair she was using. Paige couldn't anything except stare.

The Brit looked away, not wanting to get caught staring. She needed to talk to someone, and talk to someone fast.

PAIGE looked at the drink in front of her. She could hear Seth and Emma joke around. She looked at them and gave them a small smile.

"I need to talk to you guys," she whispered.

"What's up?" Seth asked, looking at her.