chapter 13shield

AJ performed the Shining Wizard. Paige was sprawled on the mat. AJ fell to her knees and went for the cover. She had this. She won the match. She closed her eyes as the referee started counting.

One!

Two!

The referee's hand was about to hit the mat when Paige kicked out.

AJ fell on her ass, and covered her face. She screamed. How was Paige able to kick out? Looking down at the younger girl, AJ knew that Paige didn't even know where she was.

AJ watched as Paige tried to get up. The New Jersey Native slowly got up and walked to Paige. She started to set up the Black Widow. She locked it in.

AJ could feel Paige struggling to get out. She could feel Paige giving out.

Paige used it to her advantage. Again she got on her knees. AJ used the moment to try the Shining Wizard. Paige was able to just barely move out of the way. When the shorter girl's back was to her, she wrapped her arms around her and suplexed her.

AJ was on the ground, with Paige over her. Paige got up and walked towards AJ. She wrapped the older woman's legs around her, and picked her up using her arms.

AJ tried to get out of the PTO. She fought it, but was unable to get out of it. She started to tap. The referee called for the bell. Paige released her and fell back, staring at the ceiling. Both girls were lying on the mat, in pain.

"Here is your winner, and still the Divas Champion, Paige!" Stephanie said into the mic. She was walking towards the door.

Paige could hear her song. She heard someone walking in. She looked up to see Stephanie with her belt. The belt she had retained.

Stephanie helped Paige stand up, while the referee checked on AJ. The boss raised Paige's hand. The twenty-two year couldn't help by laugh. She won the first ever Divas Hell in a Cell.

She hugged the belt near and fell to her knees. Stephanie walked over to AJ, and checked on her. She smiled when she saw that AJ was okay. She helped AJ stand up, and there, in the middle of the ring, AJ and Paige shook hands, both smiling.

THAT was a great match!" Emma exclaimed, grinning at the Divas Champion.

Paige let out a laugh. "It better have been. I am never jumping off something that high again."

"What if they have a Divas Ladder match?" Summer asked.

"Then I'm pushing people. I'm not doing the falling."

Emma and Summer laughed. They continued to talk about what had happened. Summer told them she was going to get them dinner. Emma and Paige nodded. Once she was gone, Emma turned to Paige.

"How are you doing? With everything?"

Paige shrugged. "I haven't had a chance to think of it today, it was the last thing in my mind."

"And the thing with AJ?"

The raven-haired Brit sighed. "She's not giving up. She really is sorry for what she did. And maybe I'll give her another chance. And maybe, over time, my feelings will vanish."