chapter 4 force

I know you're not going to believe this. I know you're not going to believe me, but I really am sorry for what I said. I was just angry, angry and drunk. I had just lost my title, and I took it on you, because you won, because you have beaten me multiple times. And it doesn't justify what I said. I am sorry Paige, I didn't mean what I said, and I hope you can see that.

"I regret what I have done. I regret what I have said, and I do want to be friends with you. I do want to know you."

Paige didn't know what to think. She had spent the whole day in her room, not sure what to do. She didn't know if she could forgive AJ. The shorter girl had really hurt her.

Paige really did look up to AJ. She looked up to her, because she was the top diva. And joining forces, and having a story line with someone who was similar to her, it was her dream.

Paige just shook her head. She wanted to laugh at herself; she really was screwed up.

Paige just smiled softly. She was really going to do it.

She opened the message app on her phone and typed in AJ's name.

Okay.

She didn't want to write anything else. Sure AJ apologized, but could she really forgive her? Paige turned her phone off and went back to sleep, it was her day off and she didn't want to think about work.

Fireproof Flame

PAIGE and AJ's Smackdown segment was over. AJ threw the chocolates away, rolling her eyes at the storyline. The Creatives kept making her and Paige into sexual rivals. The things they did for the male audience.

AJ saw her, and smiled. Paige gave her a small smile and walked away.

AJ wasn't able to see her much for the day.

Fireproof Flame

IT was Raw, and Paige and AJ knew there was a change in their Night of Champions match. Stephanie was walking into the ring. She talked about Nikki Bella. AJ didn't pay attention to it. The Bella Twins entered the rings, separately.

AJ smiled, as her music started. She skipped to the ring, and grabbed a mic.

AJ gave Stephanie a smile, "Hi boss lady. Now, I'm not sure, if you or your little husband have forgotten the actual concept of number one contender-ship, but you see, there is only one contender. And since I never got my rematch, that person is me." Stephanie nodded, while Brie and Nikki looked away. "And I know that we can agree that I don't play well with others. So why don't you do what's best for business, and let the Bellas work on their little issues on their time and leave the Divas Title to me."

The crowds cheered and AJ was happy that they were on her side. Stephanie smiled before answering. "Well, thank you for the education AJ, I appreciate that. Always love being enlightened. But I think that we have-"

Paige's theme cut Stephanie off. The women in the ring watched as the Divas Champion walked towards the ring. Once she was in the ring, she looked around for a mic. Stephanie gave her the one she had.

"Oh, thank you Stephanie. Okay ladies, all this talk about the Divas Championship. There is one thing missing. The bloody Divas Champion, okay."