chapter 8 broken

AJ knocked on Emma's door. She knew Paige was going to staying there for the night.

AJ had spent the last two hours trying to think of what to say.

"AJ? What are you doing here?" someone said from behind her. AJ turned and was face to face with Emma.

"I'm looking for Paige," AJ answered, looking down to the title she was holding onto.

"I haven't seen her in hours. I thought she was with you."

AJ shook her head. "No, I haven't seen her. But I think she saw me. We need to talk, inside."

Emma frowned and nodded. She opened her door and gasped when she saw the inside.

AJ looked around her, and her eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she had just seen.

Half of Emma and Paige's room was trashed.

Paige used her keycard to open the door. She struggled a bit, having some alcohol in her system, but she was able to open it. She walked inside and looked around. She felt so much anger, so much pain. She grabbed the first thing she saw, a book and tossed it across the room.

She then grabbed the phone and threw it on the ground. She was breathing heavily. She went to her bag and opened it. The first thing she saw was a framed picture of her and AJ. She grabbed it and stared at it for a second, before throwing it and watching the glass shatter and fall to the ground.

She grabbed her bag and just pushed it off her bed, letting everything fall out.

She then grabbed little things and started throwing them around, before heading to the bathroom to cause more damage.

"Oh my god," Emma whispered, as she stared at the mirror in front of her. She could tell what had happened. She could see a huge chunk missing, blood and cracks around it.

"What the hell did I do?" she heard AJ whisper. Emma frowned and looked at her.

"What did you do?" she demanded, slowly walking towards the older woman.

"I-I may have kissed Seth," AJ responded, earning herself a slap from the blond.

AJ blinked away the tears as she rubbed her cheek.

"Sorry, that was a reaction. But what does that have to do with my room? And why did Paige trashed it?"

"I think she saw me kiss Seth," she added, earning herself another slap.

"I meant that one. What the fuck AJ?!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I-I don't know why I did it."

"It could have been worse, Paige could have told you about her feeling." One look from AJ's face told her that she knew about Paige's feelings.

"Ow!" AJ shouted as she felt Emma's fist against her cheek.

Paige had a grin on her face. She had just won again, and she was still the champion. She was looking for AJ, wanting to spend the day with her. She wanted to celebrate.

wwe (Paige and aj Lee ) fireproof जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें