chapter 11 wait

HELL in a Cell was less than a week away, and Stephanie had announced that there was a change in the Divas Championship match. Paige and AJ knew nothing about what the surprise was.

Raw was starting, and Stephanie was starting the event with the surprise.

Style and grace
I'm never gonna be done

Lean on in
Now welcome to the Queendom

Half the crowd cheered while the other half booed. But everyone was confused about what she was doing there. She had a huge smile on her face as she walked down the ramp towards the ring.

Once she was in the middle, her smile grew even more. She raised the mic and started speaking.

"This Sunday, is Hell in a Cell," she started, "and long-time rivals, AJ Lee and the Divas Championship are competing for the title. May the two please, come out here."

She placed her hands in front of her and stared at the stage.

There was a screech, and drum sounds. Paige came out to cheers and boos. She walked towards the stage, her title secured around her waist.

Let's light it up!

AJ came out to a pop and skipped towards the ring. Paige and AJ stood on opposite sides of Stephanie wondering what was going on.

Stephanie brought the mic back to her mouth. "Now, we have seen you two go at it for months. And as great and competitive your matches have been, I have decided that we need to add something more. And before I tell everyone, I want all the divas out here. This will make history, and I want all the divas here for this."

Now I'm back, back, back on top of the world.

All the divas walked out and stood at the stage, all of them curious.

"This Sunday, we will have the first ever, Divas Hell in a Cell match," Stephanie said into the mic.

AJ and Paige looked at her, in shock. They weren't expecting that. Stephanie looked at the two women in the ring and smiled.

"Paige, AJ, you two have made history, Paige, you were the first diva to win on her debut, youngest Divas and NXT champion, and only diva to have held both. And that's just some of the history you have made. And AJ, you were the longest reigning champion. This can be another history you two have made."

Paige looked at AJ before answering. "I would love to be in the match."

AJ smirked and nodded. "Bring it."

Stephanie smiled. "It is official. This Sunday, there will be not one, not two, but three Hell in a Cell matches. John Cena versus Randy Orton. Dean Ambrose versus Seth Rollins. And the Divas Champion Paige versus the Number One Contender AJ Lee."

The crowd cheered while the divas clapped. AJ and Paige kept eye contact as the promo came to an end

AREN'T you excited?" Emma asked, looking at Paige.

The pale girl shrugged. "Well yeah. Who's going to win?"

"You, obviously."