•John 4:18•

John 4:18- "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

{•Unedited•}
~Sin's POV~

I want to reach out and kiss her but I know that's crossing her limits. It's enough for me that she's just agreed to give this another go. She's now fixing the flowers she's put in front of her parents gravestones, making them look less just thrown in the small holes and more presentable. Standing up from the grass, I whips off the back of my sweats and fix my hat.
     "You want a ride back to your place?" I ask. She nods, standing up straight and releasing a deep breath. Her eyes stay fixed on the thick pieces of cement, plump lips parted as if she's about to say something. "I can go to the car while you say goodbye..."
     "No, that's silly," she says with a small laugh. I'm surprised when she takes my hand and gives it a tight squeeze. I bring it up to my lips, knowing that this is the closest I'll get to kissing her for now. Her glossed lips have never been so tempting, drawing me in to claim them with my own. "I think they have liked you."
     "I hope they would," I tell her. I won't say it, but I don't think they would have ever given me their blessing. Anyone in their right mind would tell their child to stay clear of me. She was their little girl, of course they would have told her to run for the hills. Even I would tell my own kid to if they tried getting involved with someone in my position.
     She doesn't let go of my hand as we walk through the cemetery to the street. I unlock the car with the button of my keys and open the door for her. She gives me a small smile when she gets in, hair blowing in front of her face. I run around the front of the car and get in on the drivers side. The heater automatically turns on when once I start driving.
      "How's Emmy doing?" She asks, breaking the comfortable silence that was between us. Hearing her voice again makes me relax. I'm hoping things will stay like this; casual conversation without fighting and no mistrust. I know it will take her a while to go back where we were with each other, but I will work to prove myself until that time comes. She deserves the best, to be treated like a fucking queen, so that's what I will do.
       "She's...okay. She's with Enzo and Kole right now. The last month has been interesting," I tell her. She turns her body to face me more, eyes locked with mine when I glance over. Scratching the side of my nose I try to mentally figure out how to explain everything to her without making her feel guilty. She's the type to take the hit for this and every consequence that's come from my cheating is my fault, I won't let her think other wise. "She's very clingy."
    "Hasn't she always been?"
    "Not this much; she doesn't even like going to school anymore. I talked to her about it when I told her I would be away for awhile here; she wasn't happy with me," I explain. Her eyes drop to her lap, probably figuring out the path I'm heading towards. "She's scared I'm going to leave."
     "Because that's what I did." Her hands fly up to cover her face and run through her hair. "I tried talking to her the most that I could. If I would have just freaking stayed-"
     "You can't blame yourself for this. It's a shitty situation that I caused. You leaving was my doing," I tell her, turning onto the street I remember being the one she lives on. It's a cute little neighborhood that looks quiet. There are tall trees in people's front yards, some decorated with lights for Christmas. "Are you still coming for the holiday?"
    Her face lights up at the new subject. How happy it seems to make her relieves some of my stress in the topic. I was expecting her to want to stay home with the whole wanting to take things slow thing. She nods frantically. I smile at her reaction, reaching over and taking her hand. Her soft thumb creases over my palm.
     "I would love that, and I'm sure Emmy would too. I've missed you both like crazy," she tells me. I pull up in front of the house, putting the car in park. The house is decorated with small lights lining the perimeter and a few fake reindeers on the lawn.
     "I have to go Christmas shopping too. I've never done it myself, but it might be fun if I have someone with me," I tell her. She nods, unlocking her door.
    "I'll have to talk to Princess about our plans before I know what day I go leave. Her and I usually do our own thing for Christmas since my brother goes out of town to see Livvi's family."
     "She's more than welcomed to tag along," I tell her. Her eyes widen in surprise. The offer is a shock to me too but I want her with me for the holiday. Princess has made it clear she's not my biggest fan, but having her around more while Davina is at the house could hopefully turn her opinion around. It doesn't matter too much to me, but I would like at least one person in her life to like me for her sake.
     "You two will end up killing each other within a few hours." I laugh, knowing she's probably right.
    "I will have my men hide all of my weapons so I don't have access to any. She'll be fine. If it'll make you happy and easier on yourself have her come." She unbuckles her seatbelt and reaches over the divider, gripping the front of my sweater and tugging me closer. My brows raise in surprise when she presses her lips firmly against mine, her free hand placed in my cheek.
     "I'll make sure she doesn't bring her taser."
     "She has a fucking tazer?!"

     AN: The secret of her being pregnant doesn't last for too long, the next chapter is becomes more obvious to Sin and then he finds out. Princess and Sin under the same roof for more than a few minutes...ONE SHALL BREAK!
Question: How do you think Princess going with Davina will go down? How long do you think they'll last before snapping?
Please check out my other stories, comment, vote, and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh