•1 Kings 14:9•

1 Kings 14:9- "You have done more evil than all who lived before you

      1 Kings 14:9- "You have done more evil than all who lived before you. You have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal; you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me."

                  Trigger warning: Rape!!
        {•Unedited•}
                        ~Davina's POV~

         Sitting in the center of a bedroom with no furnisher except for the wooden chair I'm in, all I feel is numb. Every lingering emotion I had left after yesterday is gone, but when they come back in it's all going to return. They're going to remind me how much I have to hurt for. They've already threatened my children, more so Emmy in the most disgusting, vulgar ways to get me to calm down.
     I tried fighting back when they got me from behind. Usually I don't go outside when Sin knows I'm home because I never know if it's safe, but I forgot Eve's bottle in the car and needed it. They were too strong for me to stand a chance against, not only that but six of them and one of me.
    I say "they" because I'm yet to see their faces.  The only man that's come in was masked just like they all were on the way here. If it weren't for the way this room was I wouldn't know we were at a house. With the way the walls and carpet look you can tell it's an old house that's been lived in for years. Outside the room I've been able to hear begging for help, screaming, people being thrown around, yelling, stomping but haven't been let out.  
     The entire way here I wasn't thinking of my own well being, instead I was thinking about Sin and our family. He's a powerful, strong man that I have no doubt will stop at no end to try to find me, but as far as I can tell, so are they. He's pissed a lot of people off, these people obviously some of those people.
      Goosebumps cover my bare legs. When I first got in the room they forcefully stripped me from the begging I was wearing, but left me in my underwear and shirt tank top that could be considered a bra. I was only wearing it because of how sore my breasts were feeling and wasn't going to be seen by anyone important.
    I thought they were going to touch me or worse, but the man laughed and told me to wait when I begged them not to. The farthest he went was squeezing my breasts until they were a bright red and hurting worse than before. I've never felt so violated and angry. The words he spoke almost made me get physically sick. The more he went into detail about the things he wanted to do to me and what they would do made me fear for myself.
      "You look lonely in here all by yourself," a male voice says when the door opens. I keep my head down, looking directly at my lap. The click of the lock makes me squeeze my eyes shut, terrified of what's to happen. "I'm Armondo Marbelo." I bite my tongue from saying anything. Sin told me about the Marbelo's not too long ago and he mentioned things were getting more intense. There's no way he could have known they would go to this extent unless he would have never left me at the house without him. "If you're not gonna talk, I'm not going to be nice anymore. Your lips might not be moving now, I'm sure they would look damn nice around around my cock." My eyes snap up to his in fear. "Finally, something time get your attention, beautiful. You're gorgeous."
He's handsome, very handsome, but the kind of handsome that pure evil has. It's tempting and leering, kind of like Sin but worse. His eyes are an icy blue, complimented well with jet black hair and tan skin. If I didn't know his last name I would think he was related to Sin in some way.
"You're Azrael's toy," he says. My brows draw together in confusion. Too scared to talk I just shake my head frantically. The smile that grows on his face is satanic, perfect but breeded with evil. "I can't understand if you if you don't talk. I'm really trying here. We could have thrown you in a full room but here you all all by yourself...for now at least. I promised a few guys that after we talk they can have you."
    "H-have me?" I ask, my voice shaking. He nods, looking me in the eyes. If I didn't know anything about this man his smile would look kind. What does he mean by have me? The sounds of women screaming I can only imagine the worst.
    "You're voice is almost angelic," he says with a short laugh. There is no humor in it. "Tell me what you know about Azrael."
    "I don't know a Azrael," I tell him. He clicks his tongue shaking his head as he stands up. He undoes the first few buttons of his shirt. He's in nice shape for someone who looks about in the early forties. His hands dropping down to his leather belt makes me try and move my hands again but it's no use. Every time I try it hurts because of the cuffs and the tops around my ankles burns whenever I try and move my ankles.
    "Azrael Sinith Memosa, leader of the Italian mafia and CEO," he tells me. My eyes widen and he immediately knows from my reaction that I know who he's talking about. I didn't know Sinith was Sin's middle name. If I wasn't being held hostage I would be mad about the secret but it's small compared to everyone else. "You're his girlfriend or whatever he likes to call it. Him and I haven't talked in awhile." 
     He extends the belt out and steps up to me. I try leaning back in the chair without tipping over. He leans in, placing the expensive leather belt across my mouth. My moving head doesn't make his job any harder. He makes sure that when finishing up that it's not going to budge out of place. The edge of the belt press hard into my chin and cheeks. My lips are completely smashed under it, most likely to be bruised later.
     Smiling at his work he brings down his fitted jeans that are completely creaseless. The way the man holds himself screams power and money. Any girl outside of my shoes would beg to see him get undressed. My tear filled eyes squeeze shut, hot tears running down my face only to be stopped by the belt.
    I flick at the sound of him kicking his jeans to the side. My muscles tense at ten sound of his footsteps again. My eyes shout open at his hands resting in my thighs trying to spread my legs. I run my hardest but he's much stronger than I am and my exhaustion doesn't help me.
    "The fight only makes me want it more," he growls. I let out muffled sobs as he manages to spread them and hook his fingers under my underwear. My hips move wildly as he starts ripping the thin blue fabric that already wasn't covering much.
    Cold air hitting me makes me cry out, praying to god that somehow someone will hear my muffled calls for help. He stands up straighter, stroking his hardened cock in front of my face. I close my eyes, breathing heavily. Much longer and I'm sure to either pass out or have a heart attack.
     He squats his knees a little, keeping my legs spread with his knees. Grabbing my neck, he keeps my head in place while thrusting inside me. My vision blurs with tears. His grip is hard and painful around my neck, cutting off the majority of my air supply. My hands curl into fists. The ropes burn my ankles.
     "You should spoken when I told you too." 
     •••••
                          ~Sin's POV~