•Colossians 3:13•

Colossians 3:13- "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."

{•Unedited•}
~Davina's POV~

"I really don't think this is a good idea. I'm more than okay with just staying home by myself," Princess tells me as I zip up her suitcase for her. She's definitely taking much more than she needs, but she's always been an over packer whereas I under-pack; if she doesn't have something I know to just go to her, so it works out.
I've been nervous about this too, more so than her or Sin. The past week has been hectic with finishing up school and going to my last doctors appointment until the new year. Every time I've spoken to Sin, I've contemplated telling him everything, even thought about having him with me to yesterday's appointment but he wasn't in a good mood on the phone.
"Sin said he promises to be on his best behavior. All you have to do is bite your tongue," I tell her, setting her suit case next to her. She grabs the handle and pulls it up higher so it meets her waist. The end of her dress flows down the floor, moving against the black case for a few seconds. The green shade of her dress compliments her skin well and her eyes, making them look a darker shade of brown than normal.
"We both know I'm incapable of that. I say what I have to stay and if they don't like it then they shouldn't have done the thing that made me say it," she says. That's always been her life's motto...it's also gotten her a lot of trophies of the years. Being a very opinionated person, she's always said what comes to her mind out loud. Once in the sixth grade she told our science teacher that he smells like onions that he should pluck his eyebrows for "his own benefit." I've always been the one who keeps her in line for the most part.
"Please try. I don't like that the thought of leaving you here alone if you're making me go. You might have a good time," I tell her. She rolls her eyes and opens my door. The sound of knocking makes my stomach do a nervous flip. I shoot her a strict look before she heads down the stairs.
"Fine, I promise not to make him rub the car off the road."
"Thank you," I say. My brother and Livvi left last night on a flight to her parents house. My brother doesn't like going there but he knows how important her family is to her. I've only met her mom and sister. They seemed nice to me, but were rude to Xavier for no reason which made me not like that.
I open the door to see someone who looks familiar but also unfamiliar. I can't match a name to the face, but I've seen him around. His suit lets me know he works for Sin in some way. Princess cocks a brow at him then looks down at me in question. Glancing behind him, Sin's car is parked in front with the trunk open.
"You're Davina?" I nod stiffly, not sure how smart that was to answer. There are things I still have to talk with Sin about. If I don't know a person and they ask my name what am I supposed to say? How am I supposed to know they aren't someone after Sin or are just normal people? My main reason for wanting to stay away from Sin was worries like this but I'm willing to work something out. "I'm Lorenzo."
"Sin's second," I say. He nods, clasping his hands together in front of him. I've seen him around the house but we've never been face to face. He's a lot younger than the rest of the guys, probably a year or two younger than Kole, so my age. He's handsome but in a boyish way. That used to be my type until I met Sin and he changed my views of guys completely. Now, no one even comes close to him.
"You two can get settled in the car and I will take care of your bags," he says. I'm about to object the offer but Princess is already heading down the porch has steps before I can. I still roll my suit case behind me to the back of the car to make his job easier. He guess me a quiet thank you before taking it from me.
Thinking it will be less awkward, I slide in next to Princess in the back. She pulls her dress down further to expose her cleavage and crosses her arms to push her breasts up. They're noticeable without her arms help and to add to it they're swollen due to her period.
"Are you serious?" I whisper. She shrugs, her lips curving up into a grin.
"If you aren't sitting in the front, I will. He's fine," she says, getting out and ditching me to walk around the feint and getting in the passengers seat. When he gets in he doesn't give her even the smallest glance, just starts the car and starts away from the house.
•••••

"No wonder you got back with him," Princess says when we get inside the house. Like always during the evening, it's empty in the main living area but there are people around the perimeter of the house. Her eyes are wide and wondrous as they bounce around. Lorenzo stopped in the front to talk to one of the men I only recognized by his tattoo.
"I'll take you to one of the guest rooms..."
"One of them?! How many are there?" I laugh at her reaction, leading her down the hallway. I stop in front of Emmy's room. Her room is closed like it is when she's not home so I don't bother knocking. When she sees me I'm hoping she's happy and not mad. Every time we've talked on the phone she doesn't seem to have a problem with me, but I clearly didn't know the whole story. When Sin told me how she's been with him recently it played with my mind and made me feel guilty. I know I didn't do anything wrong and she's too young to understand everything, but I'm still ashamed of myself for leaving her.
She takes in the art work on the walls as we find a guest room she can stay in. When I open the door I find its the one I was originally put in when everything first happened with Sin and I. None of the decor has been changed and t he bed is nicely made. Everything is dusted from the maids being in this morning and last night.
"This is insane," she says with a wide smile. "Maybe being here won't be too bad." I smile and grab my own suit case again.
"I'm gonna go put my things away. You want to come?" She nods frantically, probably wanting tinder more of the house. I'm surprised I wasn't the same way when I first came here, maybe I would have been if the circumstances were different.
I'm not sure if I'll even sleep in here but i ho to the first room I can think of, Sin's. Him and I are together and I don't think sleeping part will pass with him. I miss sleeping with someone if I'm being honest; it was more comfortable and he made me feel safe. Sleeping in that bed will be my main struggle. He slept with other women on it and now I'm going to be another.
"He's not very decorative of his own things, huh?" She asks, picking up a picture that's on the dresser. It's a new one that I haven't seen yet. A smile forms on my face when I see a picture I took of Emmy and I on Easter in the backyard. Emmy's smiling so big that her eyes are closed and I'm smiling at the camera with Sin in the backyard looking down at us with a cocked brow. He's looking at us like we're on drugs but he got in a few pictures afterwards after I begged him.
"I'm minimalistic," a deep voice says, making her jump around to face Sin. He walks into the room, eyes fixed on me. His stare makes me want to cover up even though nothing is exposed but he always looks at me with a sense of ownership. At first I didn't like it me because being controlled wasn't in my best interest, but I realized the least I decide for myself the better. He makes the responsible decisions in the relationship and I have no problem with that.
"A minimalistic douchebaaaaaa a wonderful man that makes my best friend happy. Are you happy, bitch?" She says, turning her attention right back to me. I nod, wrapping an arm around his neck and pressing his lips to mine. Princess makes gagging noises that only edge Sin on. Instead of ending the kiss shirt and sweet he cups my face in his calloused hands and deepens the kiss. As much as I want to give in to him I dong let myself kiss him back. He gets the hint and backs off.
"Emmy should be back at six. I didn't tell her you were coming."
"Hopefully it's a happy surprise and she doesn't hate me," I say.
"That your little girl?" Princess asks, trying to make friendly conversation. It's best for her to keep talking so she doesn't gather so many thoughts that she just breaks with a whole bunch of rude remarks.
"Yes, her name is Emilia."
"She's a cutie," she says.
"She gets it from me."
"I highly doubt it. Her looks don't scream, "I'm an egotistical piece of unfaithful sh-""
"Princess," I warn. She groans, crossing her arms over her chest. He cocks a brow, challenging her even more. I know the next two weeks will be one thing after the other. Hopefully nothing too drastic happens and they can find a middle ground. Both their personalities are so big that they don't fit even in this huge house together.
"I'll just keep my mouth shut so I don't hurt your little boy feelings."
•••••

"She pulled my braid first!" I hear Emmy say from the entrance. During the two hour past time, Sin and Princess have managed to say very little to each other to avoid bickering. Kole gives me a bright smile when he notices me, gesturing to me with his head so Emmy will notice. Her colorful eyes widen when she sees me.
"DAVVY!" She yells so loud that I'm sure the guys outside can hear her. Sin straight end up as she runs over, his expression turning stressed for a seconds. He doesn't like running in the house no matter how much open space there is because she could "easily trip and hurt herself on the tile." I understand the no running in the house rule, but not to the dramatics he takes it to.
I get up and kneels down. Her body meets mine with hard impact, making me laugh and we once at the same time. As she holds onto me I think about the fact that I'm carrying her little brother or sister and no one has any idea. For all I know she would be over the moon and Sin would be happy to have another kid, but I'm only focusing on all the bad that can come out of the situation. It's getting harder for me not to get attached after literally seeing my baby in an ultrasound.
      "You pulled someone's braid?" I ask with a smile. I can't fight the tears that are blueing my vision. When they fall she immediately wipes them away, making it worse.
     "Daddy, she's sad," she says, looking towards him with concern. I shake my head, pulling her back into the hug. She relaxes against me as I sit on the couch beside Princess. Her eyes are fixed on Kole, her lips parted so much she might as well have drool on the sides.
      "I've missed you a lot. I'm sorry about leaving," I tell her. She smiles, looking towards Princess.
    "I like your nails," she says sweetly. Princess snaps out of her Kole induced trance and looks down at her manicured nails. I've never been a a fan of long acrylic nails, but she has them so long that I wonder how she gets anything done. Over time I've gotten used to the sound of her nails tapping against the screen of her phone but at first it would irritate me.
     "Thank you," she says politely. Sin gets up from the recliner, nodding towards Kole. He turns around after forcing a smile at me and heads outside. I want to ask why there are so many people around today but it's none of my business and he won't give me answers if I asked.
     "Go clean up before dinner," Sin tells Emmy. Her small brows pull together.
    "Why? You look worse than me." Princess bursts out laughing.
    "I like her!"

    AN: Okay so the next chapter will be all over the place and long because of all that will go down 😌 Princess has her sights set on Kole 😏 I really hope you guys enjoyed!
     Question: What would you like to see in upcoming chapters? Do you think Kole and Princess would be good together?

    AN: Okay so the next chapter will be all over the place and long because of all that will go down 😌 Princess has her sights set on Kole 😏 I really hope you guys enjoyed!      Question: What would you like to see in upcoming chapters? Do you ...

    Enjoy😉