•Ephesians 6:11•

Ephesians 6:11- "He has great power and intelligence, and a host of demons who assist him in his attacks against God's people

     Ephesians 6:11- "He has great power and intelligence, and a host of demons who assist him in his attacks against God's people..."

        {•Unedited•}
                        ~Davina's POV~

      Sitting on the couch next to Sin in front of my brother and Livvi is the most nerve wracking thing for me to date. They both refuse to look at each other at the same time, but when they do it's a look of pure hatred. In a perfect world they would be drinking a beer together and talking about things guys talk about while Livvi and I have our con conversation, but they can't even stand to be around each other.
    Livvi also looks stressed. She's never had to hold onto a secret for me for so long, she's never had to. She did tell me that he found the tests but she told him they were false positives for her and went as far as to take some herself to prove they were false. I thought about telling Xavier over the phone a few times because it would be easier on my part but that's immature. I can't be scared of my big brother forever.
    "There has to be reason why you both are here, so one of you better start talking," he says, giving Sin a hard stare but softening his eyes when he looks at me. I'm scared that once the truth comes out he won't look at me the same. Just my relationship alone with Sin has put a damper on ours. We've never been the type to keep things from each other and trusted one another with anything, now I'm scared to tell him the most important details of my life.
     "Be patient. She's clearly nervous about something," Livvi whispers to him. He side eyes her before sighing. I run my hands over my lap, thinking of all the possibilities of how this could end. "We promise to listen to whatever it is."
    Sin rests his hand at the small of my back, giving me a reassuring smile. I knew he wouldn't say anything to them but having moral support is nice.
    "I'm four months pregnant," I tell him. Her eyes widen as if this is the first time she's hearing this announcement. My brothers brows pull together in the center, his features hardening. His brown eyes bounce between Sin and I. I know he won't do anything to me, but Sin is a different story. That's not a night I would want to see. Both are in the right shape to take each other and I know my brother can hold his own. "I was scared to tell you guys."
    "How the fuck do you get pregnant?!" My brother yells, running his fingers through his very short hair. Sin scoffs beside me, clearly having to bite his tongue to keep from sarcastically answering that question. "No no, more so, how the fuck could you be so careless?! You were raised better."
     "It has nothing to do with how I was raised. People who are holier than hell get pregnant younger than me," I tell him. He rolls his eyes, getting up and walking around the couch. His hands grip the back of the couch, putting his hand down. The veins in his arms pop out as he  takes deep breaths. Livvi places her hand on his but he moves it away.
    "It's not about your age, I could care less that you're eighteen. Honestly, if you came to me with this in a different situation, then I would offer to help you, but..." his eyes land on Sin. He glares back, not letting my brother think for a second that he has even the smallest bit of fear towards him. "I just can't."
     "No one said you had to," Sin mumbles under his breath with an annoyed eye roll. Xavier's jaw ticks.
    "I've tried taking you from him and convincing you to stay away, but you keep crawling back; now you're fucking knocked up," he yells. I put my head down, the ashamed feeling that went away when I told Sin the truth comes back stronger. "So I'm done trying with you; I can't see you throw your life away. You will never have a safe, happy life with him."
    I don't know what the hell made me say or where the attitude came from. "We'll see about that."
     ••••••
        5 months later
                          ~Sin's POV~