•Romans 12:9-10•

Romans 12:9-10- "Love must be sincere

       Romans 12:9-10- "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."

      {•Unedited•}
                             ~Sin's POV~

           I didn't get out of bed until one, not for any good reason at all but because I don't want to see these particular men in the face. Very few men were left alive at the complex, the ones who we found were fighter up we brought here. They've been in the basement since yesterday night but I haven't made my way to them yet. Davvy has needed my help and I'm not putting my responsibility's as a father on the back burner.
      How am I supposed to look such disgusting creatures in the face? People probably think the same with me. Even when I compare myself to them I don't think I'm near as bad. In my opinion, everyone I've killed or had my people kill deserved to die; I'm illegally doing the world a favor.
    "Is it okay if I walk around for a little bit?" Davvy asks from the bathroom door. Her voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I'm about to comment on the fact that she asked for permission but decide against it. She's very hesitant with everything she does around me. Last night when everyone was out I walked around the house and outside with her. She didn't anything but I can tell it helped even in the smallest way.
     She said she was expecting a big change in the house when she came back. There were a few times when people, even the guys, tried throwing their two cents into what I should change up but I could never do it or anything of that sort. Change meant going on without her and I wasn't ready. It's her job to decide what the house looks like even if I hate it.
    "Yeah, but I'm gonna have one of the guys go with you," I tell her. She nods, turning around. "Lucy, one of the newer maids, went to get some pregnancy tests. I know you don't want to, but I think it's better for you two be safe."
    "I'm not pregnant," she tells me, spinning back around. Every time I mention it's she gets upset which I totally understand. However, she needs to know for sure she's really not. If she's pregnant we have to figure out what we'll do, or more so what she wants to do. I can't imagine her wanting to keep it but I also don't think she would be able to get rid of it either.   
     "You might not be, but you're taking those tests. You have to know what's going on with your body and don't tell me you have control over it," I tell her harshly, remembering how she tried telling me she was okay with how skinny she got and the fact that she willingly doesn't eat. I had to practically force feed her dinner and that she even threw up. "Lucy should be back in about fifteen minutes."
    "I didn't mean to make you mad, I'm just scared," she tells me, looking down at the carpet. My jaw clenches. "If I'm pregnant...I wouldn't be able to love this child; I know I wouldn't. I know that sounds horrible but the thing they did to me were worse. I'll take the tests, but you have to promise to not leave me no matter what the results are."
     The thought of leaving her makes me mad. How could she think I would just take off after fighting to get her back for three months? I have to remind myself that this has all probably made her feel insecure.
   "I'm not going anywhere."
    ••••••

The man yells like his life depends on it as Idris finishes hamming the nail into his hand to the wooden pillar. His body is beaten from what happened on the way here and he's covered in sweat. Hair sticks to his glistening, red forehead. Blood drips onto the floor at a fast rate, quickly creating a small puddle.
"Better than in the Bible," he says, stepping back and looking at the man. I stand up from the chair I'm in. Looking at him I can feel something I've never felt before. I don't even know if he touched Davvy, but just the thought of what he's done does enough. "What do I do now?"
"Are you gonna talk?" I ask him. He looks at me breathlessly. The only thing keeping him held in place are the nails that I'm surprised are strong enough. Footsteps echo throughout the basement as Caleb jogs down. He cringes after the sight of the guys hands, looking away immediately.
"I would say her screams were delightful but she was gagged the majority of the time with me cause she wouldn't shut up. She's a cryer," he says. My eyes go to Idris who doesn't look dazed by the scene at all. Instead of having Idris go for another nail I get in a few punches while he's still breathless. Blood and sweat soak his shirt. His blood gets in my clothes as I take advantage of his position.
"Give us more names, tell us if there's anyone behind Arsenio. We know he couldn't have done all this shit alone," I tell him, shaking out my fist. He groans, throwing his head back in relief that I've stopped punching.
"You either want names or the details," he says with a laugh. "You wouldn't give names either. But details I can give." My heart pound in my chest so hard that I'm either going to pass out or kill him on the spot. "We would always start by telling her what we would do, some stuff we would leave to surprise her. She could never do much struggling but damn can she bite...I had to have a few guys hold her mouth open a few times. I wasn't expecting that pussy to be as tight as it was after having a kid. Your lucky I got my hands on her and not your little gir-"
"I will-"
"Kill me? I know, that's why I'm not afraid to say these things. It's gonna happen anyways," he says. Idris grabs the side of his head, fisting a bunch of his brown hair. He looks at me for permission before pulling at his hair with as much strength as he can give. I even look away when he starts yelling. Idris drops the glob of hair to the ground. He stretches his shoulders as he walks towards the left wall that holds more torturous objects I didn't even know we had.
He opens one of the tool boxes to my surprise and grabs a screw driver. Caleb grabs a mental cold out chair and places it next to mine. We sit back and down and wait for what Idris will do.
"She's here now isn't she?" The man asks. "I'd love to have another shot at her. Maybe this time she won't struggle so much. Deep down she loves all the things we did to her, she loved every second of being our whore. Mmhmm that pussy of hers, she's fucking tight; or at least she was. The bite scar on my shoulder...that's from your little bitch. She constant moving made it feels amazing, the sound of her screams-"
"Have your fun with him," I tell Idris, walking to the stairs. Caleb turns in his seat to look my way. "I'll be back." Running up three stairs I make sure to not open the door too loudly. I can feel my stomach start to turn.
I close the door behind me, making sure it locks. Turning down the the hall, I go into the bathroom, not having enough time to close the door before kneeling in front of the toilet to throw up. Never has hearing something made me feel so sick that it took a physical affect. I knew what I would get when I asked what they did, but there's no way to prepare for those details.
"When did you become a pussy?" I hear Caleb say, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. I straighten up, walking to the sink. "There's no room for weakness."
"I'm at full capacity. I don't want to listen to what they did to my wife. I'm not as cold as I once was. We should kill him and get it over with."
"Weaknesses cloud the right thing, we get blinded. That's what you're letting happen, Sinith. There could be someone behind Armando or Arsenio, we need to know and we won't if you just let him off the hook."
I lean against the counter, my hands gripping the counter. A girly scream runs down the hall, slowly getting louder and closer. Caleb tenses first a second but I already know it's Emmy giving Enzo hell.
She comes running full speed down the hall with Enzo on her tracks. He's limping like crazy but manages to keep up. His face scrunches up in pain with each step. I bend down and pick Emmy up before she can crash into my legs. Caleb clicks his tongue, coming out of the bathroom.
"Be smart, Azrael," he tells me. I watch him as he goes back to the basement, the lock clicking from inside. Enzo hunches over, his hands in his knees. Emmy looks down at him and laughs evilly.
"She should do track. She has some legs."
"I can KICK you too!" She says and throws a foot at him. I grab her legs and force it down, pressing my lips together to keep back a laugh. She sticks her down out at her which he glares at. "You always say you wish you could kick him."
    "You what?"
    "I nothing," I tell him, giving her a "are you kidding me?" look. I gotta teach this girl not to rat, especially on me. He clears his throat and gestures behind me with his head. I turn around, my arms tightening around Emmy. Davvy looks at the three of us with nervous eyes. Her lips shake as if she's trying to speak but nothing will come out.
    "How's the walking going?" I ask. She shrugs, coming closer. Her eyes drop to Enzo's wrapped ankle.
    "I'm sorry about that," she says just like she did in the truck. He tells her it's okay again, that he's had worse. I've been shot in the ankle and I know he's lying; it hurts like a bitch. Emmy and her look at each other, big a peep coming from either of them.
    "Maybe you two should spend some time together?" I suggest, setting Emmy on her feet. She wraps her small hand around my wrist. Davvy looks down at her hopefully, her eyes practically begging.
    "I would love that," Davina tells her, smiling brightly. It's forced, but her voice is real. Emmy lets me go and goes to the stairs.
   "I'm gonna go play with Eve," she says, not sounding the same she did a few minutes ago. Davina sighs, her shoulders slumping. I don't get to say anything before she takes off down the hall.
    "Go watch after her while I take care of this," I tell Enzo. He looks down stairs at where Emmy is now playing with Eve.
"Where's Kole?" He asks.
"He said he had to work some stuff out before he can focus on this again; I'm only allowing it cause we can't afford a fuck up. He's lucky he's still around." I look back down at Emmy. She doesn't even look excited about Davina being here. The whole situation has even take the spark out of my little girl.
"My daughter hates you."
"I'm not good with kids. Maybe when she's older we'll have a better relationship. She's got to eventually stop throwing toys at me."
    The basement door swings open, hitting the wall. I cock a brow at Idris who slowly comes out. His white t-shirt is soaked in blood, the dark liquid dropping onto the floor from his hand. He doesn't look happy. He doesn't look phased at all by his current position, just like someone else I know. He's a natural.
     "Um, I accidentally killed him," he says slowly. My eyes squint.
    "How did you do that?"
    "He started gagging on the pipe and threw up a whole bunch of blood, which is why I look like this. He was loosing blood anyways from the cut on his stomach; he was too weak."
    "Of course he was," I say, rolling my eyes. At least I don't have to listen to his details anymore. Caleb can deal with the next guy; I can't sit through that again. "Go take a shower and go home. I'll call you in the morning."
     "Sorry again," he says.
    "Not your fault, Son. Now go, it smells horrid."
••••••

      I remove my shirt as I walk towards the bedroom, the back sticking to my skin from sweat. Before taking a shower and settling down for the night I decided to go on a run to blow off some steam. It wasn't how I would normally run because I was pushing the stroller and didn't want to be tossing and turning Eve like a rag doll. Thankfully she fell asleep during the walk back home.
    The door is cracked open when I get to the door. Davvy lays on her stomach looking through the pictures I put in the scrapbook I made her. The locking of the lock grabs her attention. She slowly brings herself up, eyes squeezing in pain. Her hands pull at the end of my shirt she's wearing.
    "Emmy would rather play with a sleeping baby than me," is the first thing she says. When I went downstairs and seen Eve asleep I knew Emmy just didn't want to be around Davvy. Their relationship is something I've loved since the very beginning, the way they naturally have a mother-daughter bond. It must feel like hell for her if it bothers me just to see.
     "I'll talk to her," I say, throwing my shirt in the corner. I will, I don't know how, but I have to. Emmy can't go on thinking Davina left on her own. I'm scared of her hating me for putting her Momma in danger but it's risk I have to take.
     She grabs something at her side, taking a deep breath. I recognize the white sticks when she rests them on her lap. I thought she would put up another fight against taking them. She watched me as I sit down on the edge of the bed.
    "I took all seven she got. They all came back positive, some aren't as easy to read but they all have two lines," she tells me. Her words run together with her mumbling. My stomach drops to the floor at her announcement. I take three of the tests from her lap and look at them. Just like she said they're all positive; she's pregnant. "I can't do this, Sin."
    "I know, Angel, I know," I tell her, not able to tear my eyes away from the tests. How can seven small things makes me feel such things like sadness and anxiety. "We'll do whatever you want. Okay?"
    "I feel sick," she tells me, her voice cracking. Before either of us can say anything Eve starts crying in the nursery. Davvy plays her hand on mine just as I'm about to get up. "Can I try?" She asks.
    "Go ahead." She gives me a thankful smile as she gets up. I force myself to stay in the room as she leaves. The crying doesn't stop until she gets in the bedroom. I get up and close the door so Emmy doesn't wake up from it. "No llores, mi dulce bebé. Te quiero mucho. *Don't cry, my sweet baby. I love you so much.*"
    I rest my head on her shoulder, not understanding a word she just said. Eve looks up at her like she's confused but stops crying, breathing heavily and cooing.   
     "Do you think she understands me when I talk to her like that?" She asks. I don't respond, I just look down at our little girl whose staring peacefully up at her mother likes she's realized who she is. My eyes soften, the corners of mouth tilting up just a tad.
    "I don't know, but she's gonna grow up confused as hell or multilingual. Most the guys and myself speak to her in Italian, others and myself also speak to her in English. And now that you're...home, she's around Spanish. At least she can be a show off in school, that's for sure. Her with multiple languages and Emmy with a...temper?"
   "She doesn't have a temper."
   "Oh no, that little one has a temper."

       AN: Torturer Idris (He's been added to the characters page)😳 If you guys would like to know more about him I have a story called The Worst Drug about him and his girl Corvina. They're story kind of ties in with this one, so I think you will enjoy! Poor Davvy is pregnant and Emmy wants nothing to do with her😢 I really hope you guys enjoyed! Believe in yourself -Vaeh
    Question: What do you think will happen with the pregnancy and Emmy and Davy's relationship?

 They're story kind of ties in with this one, so I think you will enjoy! Poor Davvy is pregnant and Emmy wants nothing to do with her😢 I really hope you guys enjoyed! Believe in yourself -Vaeh     Question: What do you think will happen with the ...