Page 5

Reisi rubbed his eyes as he sat in the car. It wasn't that he hated his grandparents, he just hated being stuck in a prehistoric home, meaning they don't believe in modern technology. He made sure to bring something stimulating to do while the adults talked.

"You didn't come home last night." his father said.

"I doubt you did either." Reisi muttered.

"What did you say?" his fathered asked.

"I said, I doubt you did either, you cheater." Reisi said louder.

"Reisi, apologize to your father." his mother fussed.

"I'm not going to apologize. I don't consider an affair loving man my father." said Reisi, looking out the window.

"Reisi!" his mother hissed.

"Stop acting like you don't know, mom! I bet he's even slept with some of the men he's trained with!" Reisi shouted. "I don't want an unloyal guy as my dad. Period."

Reisi's mother looked at his father who shook his head. He wasn't stupid. Suddenly starting to show up home late. Suddenly leaving after getting a phone call. His way of dressing even changed. Why was his mother turning a blind eye to everything? Reisi took out his phone and started to text Mikoto in hopes of lightening his mood.

 Why was his mother turning a blind eye to everything? Reisi took out his phone and started to text Mikoto in hopes of lightening his mood

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His data connection cut off, signaling they were within range of his grandparents

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His data connection cut off, signaling they were within range of his grandparents.

˚ ༘♡˚ ༘♡

Mikoto trembled as he stood by the door. The bell rung again. He couldn't bring himself to open it. Behind that door was a monster. He covered his mouth as he unlocked the door, letting them inside.

"Hi, Miko. It's been a while hasn't it?" she said cheerfully. "The place is nice and clean as usual."

Mikoto closed and locked the door as the long dark haired woman stepped further into their home. She wore little makeup and a skin tight dress. Mikoto headed after her reluctantly.

"Have a seat. We aren't strangers." she said with a smile.

Mikoto wanted to run and hide. He wanted to vomit. He felt dizzy, ready to collapse at any moment.