Page 8

Mikoto woke up and found himself in bed with Tatara. He must have moved him in his sleep. He rolled over then looked at Tatara's sleeping face. He slowly crept out of bed then picked up a piece of dirty clothing. He silently laughed before shoving it in Tatara's face. Tatara woke up with a start then looked around.

"Mikoto!" he shouted, chasing him out the room and around his house.

He finally caught him and started tickling him only to be elbowed in the stomach and hit square in the jaw. He bit down hard on his lip as he massaged his chin. Mikoto started apologizing as his body sensed him as a threat.

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Attacking your best friend for tickling you... some bullshit..." he muttered.

Mikoto quietly gasped then headed for the front door. Tatara noticed then called out to him only to hear the front door close. Why did he suddenly leave? He heard the doorbell then went to answer it. Mikoto hurried back inside then left once more with his phone. Tatara blinked in confusion.

˚ ༘♡˚ ༘♡

Mikoto sat with his knees to his chest by the estranged riverbank. He wiped his eye. Tatara didn't understand because he couldn't tell him anything. Yet to hear that from him, it hurt. He made it sound like he was a problem. That he wasn't allowed to get defensive if his body sensed danger.

"Spent the night outside?" a voice asked.

Mikoto looked up and saw Reisi standing over him. He quickly got to his feet and hugged him. Reisi wasn't sure what was going on, but returned the gesture. Mikoto started to cry as he held Reisi tighter.

"Am I a burden? A problem?" Mikoto asked quietly.

"What? No. Not to me anyway. Why do you ask?" said Reisi, stroking his hair. "What's got you asking such questions?"

"It's... It's nothing. I just got in a mood..." lied Mikoto. He quietly thought about it then pulled away from Reisi. "No, I'm lying. It's Tatara."

Reisi looked at him, hoping he'd continue. Mikoto didn't. Was he supposed to say something?

"Uh, you can tell me. We're friends, right?" said Reisi quietly.

"He started tickling me and I hit him... Twice. The stomach and his jaw. Then he said 'What the hell is wrong with you? Attacking your best friend for tickling you... some bullshit...'. It hurt... it's my fault because I haven't told him, but even still..." said Mikoto, words tumbling out of his mouth. "I thought he'd be understanding..."

"So, he can't touch you...?" Reisi asked. Mikoto nodded, clinging to Reisi with watery eyes. "So, am I the only person who can? I feel kind of special..."

"Rei, I want to tell you... but... I'm scared. I haven't told anyone but I desperately want to but everyone is going to judge me and laugh at me and-" said Mikoto then was silenced by Reisi's finger.

"When you're ready, tell me. Don't force yourself, okay?" said Reisi with a smile.

Mikoto smiled then frowned. He asked Reisi to breathe in his face again. He gagged then gave him a disgusted face. It was that god awful gummy bear smell. Reisi gave him a look, wondering what was going on.

"Hey, Tara said something bad about you..." said Mikoto, having Reisi walk with him. "I wanted to hear from you about it."

"What is it? Tell me." said Reisi, holding Mikoto's hand.

"He said you do drugs. Do you do drugs...?" Mikoto asked, his grip tightening slightly.

"I do." he responded honestly. He pulled the ziploc bag out then waved it in front of him. "These are it."

Dependent✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें