Page 9

~Time skip: 2 weeks~

Reisi yawned as the teacher went on about math equations. He couldn't focus. He didn't even have the motivation to write. The teacher was becoming concerned as his favorite stellar student wasn't participating like he used to. He was reverting into the idiots that filled his classroom. The bell rang and everyone happily chatted, thankful the boring lesson was over.

"Munakata, a word?" he said, standing by Reisi's desk. Reisi quietly followed him then waited for him to speak. "What's going on? You were always at the top of your classes, your entire year. Did conditions at home change?"

"It's none of your business. I decide how to live my life." Reisi responded, shoving his hands in his pockets. "If I want to jump off a bridge, I will."

"You're such a good kid with a bright future unlike these other idiots I teach. You will be successful in life, don't let those low lives bring you down." he said, gripping Reisi's shoulders. "So tell me, what's going on?"

"I want to fuck up my life. I don't want to be a template office worker and work until overworking kills me. I don't want to have a wife and kids to worry about when I come home or when I leave. Maybe I just want a low key job as a pre school teacher's assistant. Maybe I want to be a shut in and die alone with my figurines and manga." said Reisi, voicing his thoughts. "Tests and exams don't prepare you for the real world. We forget half the shit we've learned in school once we get into the world. Teach us things that'll be useful."

Reisi turned on his heel and walked down the hall. This wasn't the first teacher to mention his slipping grades and he certainly wasn't going to be the last. He was going to live his own way. He was smart, it wasn't like he couldn't figure things out. He ducked into the janitor's closet then took out his phone to text Mikoto.

 He ducked into the janitor's closet then took out his phone to text Mikoto

He sighed in annoyance as Mikoto left him hanging

He sighed in annoyance as Mikoto left him hanging. If there was one thing he didn't like about Mikoto, it was when he did this. Wouldn't explain himself further and stop responding or change topics. The door opened and the janitor stepped in then looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Give a guy some privacy." he said, shooing the janitor away.

˚ ༘♡˚ ༘♡