Chapter Six

Maedhros looked up as he heard a knock on the door. He frowned a bit and slowly stood up. He opened the door and blinked, "Amrod. Amras. What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"Coming to visit you," Said Amrod.

"Since you would rather live like a hermit then be with your family we have to come to you." Added Amras.

"I am not really up for company right now," Maedhros said about to close the door but both twins stopped it.

"Don't you think about," Amrod said.

"We have not a chance to really see or talk with you. We will come or else your house will not be having a door." Amras threatened.

Maedhros sighed and let the twins in. They walked in and looked around the small home that Maedhros had. They exchanged a look but walked in. "We would ask how you are doing but judging from how things look you are still not doing great," Amras said.

"I am fine. The both of you, but I am sure you could understand I would like sometimes. After all, I was let out of the halls of Mandos just a few years ago. I'm still adjusting." He replied. The twins looked at each other and back at him. They clearly did not believe a word he said.

"Never mind," Maedhros said holding back his groan. "How are you two?" He asked.

"We are fine," They are said together as they followed him to the living room. "We have been keeping ourselves busy," Amras said.

"Picking up and trying different hobbies," Amrod added.

"Talking to some of the new elves that come here," Amras said.

"Giving them tours," Amras said.

"You know. Attempting to be normal," They finished together.

"Okay! I give. What do you two want?" He asked having enough of the twins being them. Yet it was meaningful that they cared to do this.

"Come visit us and Mamil," Amras said.

"Please, Caranthir is decided to live back at home. Even Curufin is visiting with Celebrimbor for a few days." Amrod said.

"And Celegorm is coming to visit with Lord Orome," Amras added after his twin finished speaking. 

"Also, if you do not agree to come, Caranthir gave us a gag, blindfold, and some chloroform," Amrod then said crossing his arms. 

"Alright. I will come, you do not have to kidnap me," Maedhros said holding up his hands. Both twins grinned and said, "Good. Let's go." 

"Now?" Maedhros asked looking at them. 

"Yes, do not worry about clothes you have some old stuff back at the house. Now come on," Amras said as he walked backward out of the door. Maedhros just shook his head and laughed lightly. He stood up and grabbed his cloak and stepped outside. It was good to see that those two were still themselves. 

~~~

Maedhros walked in with the twins and they both yelled in a loud voice, "Mamil! Kurvo! Moryo! We got him!