Chapter 2

Jimin's eyes fluttered open when he felt what he thought was the bed move. He lifted his head and realized he was in Taehyung's car. "Shh he's awake." Whispered Tae.
"Hey Jimin. Good morning." Jungkook greeted
"Sorry we didn't wake you but you looked so cute and I didn't want to ruin that." Tae said with a loving smile looking into the backseat from the mirror. "Hey...where are we going?" Jimin asked looking out the window.
"My- uh our friend said he'd take care of you for now. He just wants to meet you first." Jungkook said nervously. Tae jabbed him with his elbow. "Ow-"
"Anyway. Don't worry sweetie. He's a very nice man and will take great care of you. Plus he's rich." Tae giggled making funny faces at Jimin, earning a giggle from the younger. "Just go back to sleep hun. We'll be there soon." Tae said. Jimin continued to stare out the window, eventually falling asleep.

~

"Come on Jimin, we're here." Jungkook said helping Jimin out of the car. Jimin looked up and read a sign that said Hot Metal. He didn't question it just yet. But from what he saw it looks like a night club.
He walked into the building holding Tae's hand. Tae sat him down on a nice leather bench and told him to sit still. Jimin sat there looking around the room. He saw a main stage and there was a pole there. He automatically knew this wasn't some night club. He started to get nervous when he heard a voice of a different male. A deep and stern voice. It gave Jimin shivers.
Just then a tall and slender man walked over to Jimin, looking down at him. His arms were folded and he looked as if he was clenching his jaw. Jimin didn't mean to, but he blushed when the man crouched down to Jimin's face.
"So you're the Park Jimin I've heard so much about? Nice too meet you. The name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me whatever feels comfortable." His smile was wide and bright and showed two cute little dimples. Jimin blushed and only responded with a small ok.
"You're going to be staying with me until your good friends help you out. I've heard about your situation, and trust me. Nothing will happen like that ever again. Do you understand me Jimin?" Namjoon looked dead straight into Jimin's eyes. Basically in his soul. Jimin nodded and gulped. He wasn't scared but he just felt weird being talked to with such authority without being beaten. Namjoon got up and patted Jimin's head. "I'll be back. You can look around if you want. I'll keep my eye on you." Namjoon said with a wink. He put his arms over Taehyung's and Jungkook's back. They started walking away while having a conversation.

~

Jimin was curious about this strip club. He got up from the bench and started looking around. Touching the tables and stuff. He went up on stage and hesitantly grabbed the pole. Namjoon spotted him and looked over to watch. Tae and Kook were in his office filling out some paperwork. Namjoon stood by the office door in the far corner of the club watching Jimin curiously walk around the pole. Jimin did take ballet back in highschool. So he used that to his advantage. He wrapped his leg around the pole and spun around. After a few seconds he started feeling himself. He really liked the way his body would move around the pole with ease. He wanted to try and do those off the ground tricks. He built up momentum and lifted himself off the ground. The pole hit a bruise on his rib and he ended up letting go of the pole. He shut his eyes and clenched his body. But he didn't hit the floor, instead someone picked him up.
"Careful there Jimin. Don't hurt yourself." Namjoon said lifting Jimin to his feet. "You move beautifully. Have you ever done classes?" He asked. "I took ballet in highschool..but I quit because I had too. I really like your club." Jimin said somewhat confidently. Namjoon chuckled and put his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "How would you like to work here? I've seen the way you move and it's...ravishingly beautiful." Namjoon clenched his jaw again. Jimin got scared because he looked mad so he just nodded yes out of instinct. "Great. You can start in 2 weeks. I'll give you time to adjust to your new life first." Namjoon rubbed Jimin's arm and patted it. "I can't want to see you on stage."