Chapter 3

"What the hell Namjoon?!" Tae was furious about the whole 'Jimin working here' thing. "Absolutely not. He's just a child that's been through literal Hell and you want to put him on stage with a bunch of old smelly perverts gawking?? Yea. No. I refuse." Tae crossed his arm and huffed. "Think about it Tae. He could use the money to get himself started. Plus he looked confident on stage. Let's give him a shot?" Namjoon encouraged. "No. No. Just no. Absolutely not. Jungkook, back me up." Tae looked at Kook. "Well. I think you're both right.  Why don't we make a plan huh? Have Jimin clean tables with our supervision and when he's ready, he can go on stage. Hm?" Jungkook suggested nervously. He didn't want to upset his boyfriend or boss. Namjoon thought about it. "Alright. Deal." Tae looked at Jungkook like he had three heads. "I can't believe you." Tae stormed out. "Tae- please."

~

Jungkook and Tae talked it over outside the club. Little did they know Jimin was in Namjoons car listening. Namjoon told Jimin to wait in the car while they talked but now he knows why. "Tae I'll be right there. I'm head of security anyway. Don't you trust me?" Jungkook stressed. "I do. But you went behind me and Jimin's back! He's still a child Kook. He's traumatized, and you want to send him in a place like that?! I'm sorry but no." Just then Tae felt a small hand tug on his sleeve. He turned around and gasped. He couldn't believe he said all that infront of him. Jimin looked up at Tae "I want to do it. I want to work here with you guys and N-Namjoon." He said that with the most serious voice he could muster. But it wasn't much. Namjoon beeped the horn and Jimin looked at Tae and Jungkook. "Sorry to go against your wishes Tae. But I trust you guys." He gave them both a kiss and waved goodbye as he got into Namjoons car.

~

Namjoon drove an all black Range Rover. It was the nicest car Jimin as ever seen in person. He sunk into the heated seats and loved the feeling on his bum. Namjoon noticed how comfy Jimin was and he chuckled. "I'm happy you're comfortable. I was worried about that." It was silent. Jimin didn't know what to say, mostly because he doesn't know anything about Namjoon. The ride home was quiet and awkward for Jimin.

When they arrived at Namjoon's house, Jimin was in awe. It was very beautiful and in the middle of the woods. Jimin loved that. He never liked the city all that much. They got out of the car and a cold rush came over Jimin. He shivered and shuffled faster towards the door. Namjoon noticed and tried to open the door quickly. "It's not much but it's home." He said as he opened the door. Jimin gawked at the place. Forgetting he was even cold. "You can come in haha" Namjoon chuckles and closes the door behind them. "Your bags are in your room. Which is down the hall to the left. Last door. Just get situated and I'll show you around. Sound good?" Namjoon tried to be sweet. Not to startle the boy. Jimin nodded and slowly wondered down the hall like Namjoon said.

~

He passed by pictures on the wall of Namjoon and what he thinks is family. He enters the room and is comforted by the warmth and smell of cinnamon cookies. He saw his clothes on the bed and went through them. He pulled out some of Tae's clothes that he packed for Jimin. He saw this red thing in the bottom of the bag. He pulled it out and automatically tossed it on the floor. It was a pair of red laced panties. "Maybe he forgot they were in there..." Jimin thought. He picked them up with his two fingers and held them out. He kinda thought they were cute but he wouldn't really admit it.

"Hey. I wasn't sure if you liked the incense I got. Tae said you might." Namjoon stood outside the doorway and looked at Jimin's red face. Jimin took the panties and shoved them in his bag and didn't dare look at Namjoon. "Y-yes. I like it. The incense I mean...not the..things.." He was completely embarrassed. Namjoon chuckled and sat down on the bed facing Jimin. "Don't be embarrassed Jimin. I've seen plenty of panties in my day." He tried to make Jimin laugh but instead Jimin put his head under a pillow to drown out this talk. "Oh. Sorry to embarrass you more. Anyway. Dinner is cooking. Come out whenever." He patted Jimin on the back and left. Jimin took the pillow off to reveal a crying mess. He was not only embarrassed beyond belief but Namjoon accidentally hit one of Jimin's bruises on his back and it hurt really badly.