Chapter 11

It has been a few weeks since everything went down with Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon. The relationship between Jimin and Joon grew. The elder still didn't like Jimin hanging out with Yoongi, but he realized he can't have Jimin to himself.

Jimin and Yoongi's relationship grew as well. He gained enough trust from both Jimin and Namjoon that he was allowed to sleep over some nights. Joon felt something off about Yoongi but never questioned it for Jimin's sake.

~

It was Friday night and Jackson was taking over the club so the three can hang out at Namjoon's apartment. They were drinking some whine and chatting about work and stuff. Jimin was taking a shower before dinner.
"Yoongi, I'm glad Jimin met you. He seems a lot happier." Joon smiled, sipping his whine.
"Mhm. Thank you for accepting me." They clinked glasses and chuckled.

Jimin came out of his room in some pjs and shuffled up to the dining table. "Can I have some?" He asked, pointing to Namjoon's glass. The elder shook his head no, but Yoongi poured him a glass anyway. "A glass won't hurt. I was drinking at 16 haha." Yoongi shrugged, slightly drunk. "Yea...but don't drink it all Jimin okay? I don't need Taehyung on my ass again." Joon rolled his eyes.
"Speaking of ass. How's your love life Joon? Have a special girl?" Yoongi asked taking out a cigarette. "Oh uh. No not really. I have Jimin so I don't really have a need for a partner right now." He scratched his neck. "Ooh I got you." Yoongi winks and lights the cigarette. "Can you not smoke? I don't want Jimin to smell it." He pats the youngers head. Jimin smiling with a whine-stache. "Oh yea sorry. What about vape?" Yoongi put out the cigarette on his hand and took out a vape. Joon nodded, saying he can. Jimin gasped and grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Doesn't that hurt?!" He said rushing to get a ice pack. "Haha it's fine. I do this all the time. I have rough skin." He shrugs, taking the ice pack.

~

After a few more drinks, Yoongi was completely drunk but Joon stopped Jimin after a few sips. "Would you like to stay the night?" Joon offered. "Really? Wow okay. Thanks buddy." He patted his shoulder. Yoongi slumped on the couch. Jimin brought him some water and blankets. "Thanks kitten." Yoongi took the water and chugged it. Jimin blushed at the pet name, making Joon jealous. "Alright. Get some sleep. Come on Jimin." He grabbed his arm but Jimin didn't budge. "I'm gonna stay with Yoongi for a little to make sure he's comfortable. Okay?" Jimin looked at him with trusting eyes. Joon sighed and nodded, walking to his room.

"Yaa. You really don't have to Chim chim." Yoongi petted him. "You're my friend. I want you to be comfortable." He blushed and smiled at the elder. He tucked Yoongi in and gave him a small kiss on the head. Then for no reason, Yoongi started crying. Jimin jumped and hugged him. "W-Whats wrong? Did I do something?" Jimin cupped Yoongi's face. "I'm sorry...why are you so nice to me?.." he cried. "Shh. It's okay." He comforted him, but Yoongi pushed him away. "No! I'm horrible! Please just leave..." Yoongi looked down and cried harder. "I'm not leaving you Yoongi. Please tell me what's wrong?" Jimin started tearing up watching his friend cry. Yoongi sniffled and started to feel slightly sober. "Jimin...what would you do for love?" He caught the younger off guard. He shrugged. "Would you commit a crime for the one you really love?" He asked. Jimin looked into his eyes and held his hand. "I...Yoongi my life until I met Namjoon was absolutely awful. I was in a relationship that wasn't good for me but I loved the guy. I left my school, my family, everything. Just for him. I don't know what you're going through. But please tell me." He started to cry. "Jimin...I'm sorry. I want to tell you. But I can't. I hope you understand one day why. And please promise me something." He held Jimin's face. "Please never leave me. No matter what okay?" He weakly smiled. Jimin cried and hugged Yoongi. "I promise.."

~

The next morning, Namjoon walked into the living room seeing Jimin and Yoongi on the couch sleeping. It was a love sectional so it had enough room for two. He saw Jimin's tan skin shining in the light. He walked over and kissed his cheek. Then pecked his lips. Yoongi was awake and watched Joon love Jimin. His heart melted and wanted what they have. He got up and cleared his throat. "Oh. Good morning." Joon whispered. "I'll get you some head ache medicine." He said walking to the kitchen. "No, I'm okay. I'm actually going to go. Please tell Jimin I'll call him later." Yoongi gathered his stuff and slipped his shoes on. "You sure? Not even breakfast?" Yoongi smiled and shook his head no. He waved goodbye as he walked out and closed the door.
~
After Jimin got up and got dressed for the day, Joon took him out for breakfast with Tae and Kook. They went to a local diner and chatted about life. Tae occasionally throwing in some dirty jokes. Jimin kept zoning out and wondering if Yoongi is okay. He took his phone out to text Yoongi again.

💚Yoongo Boongo💚

Hey where were you this morning?
Seen 7:25.

Just checking in again. Are you okay? 🥺
Delivered 9:17.

He started getting nervous and Joon noticed. "What's wrong baby?" Joon held his hand.
"Did Yoongi say anything when he left?" Jimin played with his waffle. "Oh yea. He said he'd call later. Why?"
"He isn't answering..." Jimin took a pouty bite of his semi cold waffles. "I'm sure he's okay. He probably had work or something." Joon patted Jimin's head and went back to talking to Kook. Jimin stared at his phone waiting for a text. A ding was heard and a new message from Yoongi appeared on his phone.