Chapter 8

Jimin and Namjoon got home after a quiet car ride. Once they entered the house everything was let out. "What were you thinking?" Namjoon's voice was stern and threatening. "I was having fun. Something you don't know about." Jimin crossed his arms. "Oh so you weren't thinking. You could've gotten hurt."
"I'm not a child Namjoon! And I didn't get hurt so I'm fine. Stop being so protective over me." Jimin huffed. He doesn't want Namjoon to stop, he likes feeling safe. He was just angry. "It's my job Jimin. Don't be such a brat." Namjoon was getting frustrated. "I don't need a babysitter! I'm not your property!" Jimin yelled, his eyes slightly watering. "In this house Park Jimin, You are my property!" Namjoon covered his mouth. "I didn't mean that..." it was too late. Jimin was sobbing and running towards his room. "You sound just like him! Don't come near me!" He slammed the door. Namjoon sat at the kitchen table, sighing and brushing his hair back.

~

Jimin wiped his tears and changed into different clothes. He was in his bathroom, washing his face.
After he dried his face, he looked down at his maid outfit and saw the card that man gave him. He was still angry at Namjoon and made up his mind. He took his phone out and dialed the mans number.
"Hey..Yoongi?"
'Hello?'
"It's Jimin.."
'Oh hey Jimin! How are you?'
"Could be better. Sorry to bother you I just had a question.."
'You're fine. I'm not doing anything anyway. What's up?'
"Can you maybe uhm...pick me up? Maybe we can get food or something.."
It was silent for a moment. He heard some talking in the background but couldn't make it out.
"Sorry it was stupid.."
'No! Sorry I have a...annoying dog-ow!. Uh he bit me. Haha.'
"Cute. I'd love to meet him one day."
'Haha..yea. So what's your address?'
"I'll text you. Thank you for this."
'Okay. See you soon bye.'
"Bye!"
Jimin texted Yoongi the address. He changed his clothes into a semi-big hoodie and some jeans. He brushed his hair trying to get the glitter out.
He got a text from Yoongi saying he was here. Jimin walked out of the room trying to dodge Namjoon but realized he wasn't there. Namjoon was up stairs taking a shower.
He left a note saying he was going out and closed the door.

~

"So where did you want to go?" Yoongi asked.
"Oh I'm not sure. Maybe McDonald's." Jimin looked out the window, watching the city's lights flicker by. "Okay, there is one up ahead."

A few minutes later, Yoongi pulled into the parking lot. He parked the car and opened the door for Jimin. They walked into the building together and Jimin sat at a table in the corner. Yoongi sitting on the opposite side of the table. "Do you want me to order?" He asked.
"Yea. I want fries and a milkshake please." Jimin looked at him with doe eyes and a cute smile. Yoongi blushed and nodded.
After collecting the food they both began chatting about their day.
"So why did you want to meet up so late?"
"Oh..sorry I didn't really think about the time. I just wanted to get out." Jimin said playing with his straw.
"Is everything okay?"
Jimin felt like he could trust Yoongi. He knows they just met but something about Yoongi feels comforting. So he tells him the fight he had with Namjoon.
"He treats me like a child." Jimin huffed.
"Well can you blame him? You look like a baby." Yoongi chuckled. Jimin hit his arm and giggled. "I do not!"
Yoongi picked up the trays and threw them out. "Speaking of age. How old are you?"
Jimin wasn't sure if he should say. It could draw Yoongi away..or provoke him.
"I'm...18." Jimin got up and started walking towards the exit. Yoongi followed. "Really? You are a child haha." Yoongi joked walking to his car. They both got into the car and Yoongi got a text from Hoseok.

Hobi🧡

How's the plan?

Can you not text me when I'm with him?

Jeez sorry Yoongs.

Call you later. Gotta bring him home.

~

Yoongi brought Jimin home. They had a nice talk about Yoongi's made up dog. Jimin waved as Yoongi pulled out of the driveway. He took a deep breathe and walked into the house. To his surprise, Namjoon wasn't standing waiting to yell at Jimin. Instead all the lights were off. He thought Namjoon went to bed.

He takes his shoes off and walks down the hall, into his room. He takes his shirt off and made a big oof as he falls onto his beautiful bed. He didn't care the light was off. He was ready for sleep. He took off his belt and started to unzip his pants. Just then the light turns on and Namjoon is standing there with his arms crossed and puffy eyes. Jimin leans forward and blushes. "N-Namjoon...what are you-"
Namjoon falls on top of Jimin and hugs him. The younger hesitantly hugs back. Namjoon looks at him with tears in his eyes. "Jimin I'm so sorry baby. Please don't leave me again. I was so worried." Jimin wiped Namjoon's tears and realized how much he was actually hurting him. He put his forehead with Namjoon's. "I'm sorry hyung...I'm okay."

~

Namjoon separates and realized the state Jimin was in. The smaller blushed as he realized how little he was compared to the elder. Namjoon looked at Jimin with the same eyes he had back at the club. He leans in and looks at Jimin's lips. Their lips brushing with every breath they took. Joon couldn't help it but kiss Jimin, their lips fitting together. He separates. "I'm sorry.." he goes to get up but Jimin grabs onto Joon's hair and pushes him back into the kiss but more rough. Namjoon pushes Jimin back into the bed while kissing. It turned rough and sloppy. Jimin tugged on Joon's hair for seperation so he can get some air. Joon reluctantly bites the youngers bottom lip as he let go. Both of them panting. "Hyung.." Jimin whined.
"Don't worry I'm not leaving...We should stop though, it's very late." Namjoon got up and pulled Jimin's pants off gently, so he's in comfortable underwear. Jimin crawls up to one side of the bed and Namjoon gets in on the other. Jimin snuggles into his hyungs chest. Namjoon fell asleep petting Jimin's hair. The younger fell asleep listening to Joon's heart beat.