(M) Chapter 15

Namjoon pulled into the parking lot, slamming his car door as he ran toward the entrance. He saw Yoongi pacing back and forth in the lobby, biting his nails. "Nam-" He punches Yoongi in the face. "Where is he?! Tell me now fucker!" He shook the others shoulders. "Th-the 4th floor...here's the key." He handed the card to the elder. "I'm sorry-"
"Save it." He dashed off to the stairs. He had too much adrenaline to wait for the elevator. Plus him having long legs, wouldn't take too long to get to the 4th floor.

~

Jimin somehow made it to the bathroom, in the corner. It all seemed so familiar to him. The bathroom. Hoseok banging on the door. The cuts and bruises. Something Jimin would never forget the feeling of until the day he takes his last breath.

"Open up Jimin! You know how this ends! Just get it over with baby!" Hoseok banged on the door. Jimin could see the hinges moving loosely, the harder he hit the solid wood. "Jimin I'm not fucking around this time. You have three seconds." He started counting. Jimin panicked and scooted under the sink, near the pipeline. After the count of three, the door busted down with a huge kick. "You're...really stubborn...you know?" His breath was heavy. He grabbed Jimin's leg and pulled him closer. Jimin grabbed onto the pipe but it didn't do any good. He kept a good grasp on it though, so he can have something to hold onto while he was in pain. Jimin's been through the mill, he knows the routine sadly. He usually grabbed something so hard his knuckles would turn white.

~

Namjoon is winded but still determined. He didn't have time to catch his breathe when he made it to the floor. He realized he didn't know the number. But he could tell which it was since other guests were surrounding the door whispering. "Should we call someone?"
"What if it's the tv?"

Namjoon pushes passed the crowd and opened the door. He walked in slamming the door. He noticed the bathroom door on the floor and rushed towards it. He was appalled by the sight. Namjoon grabbed Hoseok by his shirt and dropped him to the floor harshly. Jimin's eyes were shut tight. He didn't want to know what was happening. He just wanted it to end. "You fucking. Piece. Of. Shit." Namjoon said kicking Hoseoks stomach. Hoseok grabbed his ankle and pulled Namjoon to the floor, getting on top of him. He put his hands around his neck and began to tighten around Namjoon's wind pipe. "Me? Ha! You took the only thing I loved! You're the piece of shit." He tightened his grip. Namjoon grabbed his wrists trying to pry them off. "You...raped...him. Th-that isn't...love.." Namjoon coughed. He started to lose his vision and gasped for air. Jimin realized what was happening and limped towards a lamp. He grabbed it and with all his strength he bashed the side of Hoseoks head. Hoseok fell over, knocked unconscious. Jimin falls towards Namjoon, crying and hugging him. The other catching his breath, while cradling Jimin. "It's..okay...it's over.." he breathed out.

~

After a few minutes, the police showed up. They wanted to take Jimin and Namjoon down for questioning but Yoongi said he'll take care of it. "Please. They've been through enough..just let them rest." He looked back at the two wrapped in a blanket near the ambulance. Jimin met eyes with Yoongi and started crying again, only to be comforted by Namjoon. "Ok well I took care of most of your injuries. Are you sure you don't want to come to the hospital Mr. Park?" The paramedic sympathetically said. "No. We are done for the night. Can we leave?" Namjoon spoke harshly. He was tired but more concerned about Jimin. "Is..is Hoseok going to be okay?" Jimin quietly asked. "Mr. Jung is still unconscious, but we will do everything in our power to keep your friend alive. Okay?" The paramedic rubbed Jimin's shoulder. The other simply nodding. "Alright let's go." Namjoon huffed. He picked up Jimin, bridle style and walked towards his parked car. "Does Taehyung know?" Jimin asked, while Namjoon buckled him in. "Yea..I'll deal with everything okay? Just try and sleep baby." He kissed his forehead.

~

The drive home was short but for Jimin it felt like years. He just wanted to shower and go to bed.

When they arrived at home, Jimin headed straight for the shower. "You can't shower yet..I'm sorry." Namjoon hugged Jimin. "Why?" He pouted. "Because the doctors have to do a rape kit. You can't wash yet..I'm sorry baby." Namjoon petted him. "But tomorrow morning we'll get up and head straight to the hospital so you can get all checked out okay?" Jimin nodded and slowly made his way into the bed. Namjoon felt so bad, but he couldn't do anything. All he can do is be there for him. So he snuggled closer and held Jimin. The younger cried and buried his face in the pillow. "Shhh it's okay baby. You're safe." He whispered. For the rest of the night, he stayed by Jimin's side until they both fell asleep.

Yoongi stayed at the police station overnight explaining what he knew. Hoseok was under watch at the hospital. For the rest of the night it was quiet in all places. It's like the whole city felt the dread of what accrued that night. It was an silence no one would forget.