Chapter 9

It was a the next day but later into the night. Jimin was working at the strip club again. Jungkook was keeping a closer eye on Jimin and Tae to not repeat what happened the night before.

Jimin was heading backstage to take a small break and Tae was there fixing his makeup. "Oh Jimin I've been meaning to ask you something." Tae said filling in his brow again. Jimin looked up from his phone to see what he was going to ask. "I think I packed something personal in your bag. Do you have it?" Tae said slightly blushing. "Is it the laced panties? Because you can have them." Jimin said going back to his phone. "Oh. Thanks. I'll come by later and pick them up." Tae smiled. "Yea I just gotta wash them." Tae slammed the mascara down. "What?! Why?! Namjoon!" Tae stormed out but Jimin pulled him back behind the curtain. "N-nothing like that! They just have been under my bed for awhile. Probably dusty." Tae huffed and believed Jimin. "Alright. But I swear if you're lying-"
"Trust me hyung. Nothing like that is gonna happen...yet." Jimin giggled watching Tae freak around the place.

While Jimin was cleaning the bar he got a text from Yoongi asking if he was free. Jimin responded, saying he's working. Yoongi replied and said he'd pick him up after work. Jimin smiled at the text and was excited to hang out with his new friend.

~

"What did he say?" Hoseok asked being pushy. "Relax he said okay." Yoongi closed his phone and turned to Hoseok. "I don't think this is a good idea hobi..I don't want Jimin to get hurt." Yoongi looked at Hoseok's eyes. "Do you like him or something?" Hoseok furrowed his brows. "No! I like...someone else. But he's a nice kid. You know?" Hoseok crossed his arms. "Trust me. He misses me even if it doesn't look like it. Just continue with the plan and it will all play along." He smirked. Yoongi felt really bad about this. He wants to be nice to Jimin and not betray his trust. But he thinks if he does what Hoseok tells him too, maybe he'd fall for him.

Yoongi was getting ready to pick up Jimin, Hoseok gave him a thumbs up as he walked out of his apartment. Yoongi sighed and went to his car.

~

"Hey uhm Namjoon..?" Jimin tugged on his suit. "What's up Jiminie?" Namjoon turned to face him. "I'm..I'm gonna go with taehyung. He needs some help with laundry. Okay?" Jimin lied. "Yea. Don't come home too late. Have fun." Namjoon patted the younger's head and smiled. Jimin felt really bad about lying to Joon. But he knows if he told the truth, he wouldn't let him go.

Jimin was dressed in a grey hoodie and some ripped blue jeans. He saw a familiar car drive up. Jimin got in and put his seatbelt on. "Hey." Yoongi greeted.
Jimin said hi and Yoongi began to drive off. "Where are we going tonight?" Jimin asked eagerly. "I was thinking we could go ice skating." Jimin grabbed yoongi's hand and gasped. "Wow! I never been before!" Jimin's eye's sparkled, making Yoongi giggle. "It's quite a drive so hang tight, okay kiddo?" Jimin nodded and put his head down to get some rest.

Back at the club Namjoon was closing up. Tae came out from the changing room in regular clothes. "Hey Joon. Here's what I made today." Namjoon was startled. "I thought you left with Jimin?" Joon asked. "What? No I'm coming later to pick up...something. Why? is Jimin not here?" Tae was getting a bit worried. "Oh haha yea, sorry. Too many shots." Namjoon lied. "Alright then. I gotta go but I'll be by soon. Bye." Tae waved and left with Jungkook, going back to their apartment. Namjoon clenched his jaw and took his phone out to dial Jimin's number.

~

Yoongi saw a light flicker and picked up Jimin's phone. He saw it was Namjoon and cancelled the call. Jimin woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Hm? Was my phone ringing?" Jimin asked, his voice sort of raspy. "No it was the radio sorry. Glad you're awake though. Here we are." Yoongi pulled into the parking lot across from the ice rink. Jimin stuck his face to the glass like a little kid. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. "Woah. Slow down Jimin." Yoongi chuckles. He gets out as well and they make their way to the rink. Jimin held Yoongi's hand, kinda scared. The elder told Jimin to sit down and wait for him to come back. After a few minutes Yoongi came back with two pairs of skates. "If yours don't fit, I can ask for another pair." He said sitting down.

He put on his shoes and tightly tied them. He looked over and saw Jimin having a hard time. "Here." Yoongi bent down and helped Jimin. "Thanks." He blushed, embarrassed. "Do they fit? It's important that they aren't loose." Yoongi stood up. Jimin nodded and tried to stand, falling onto Yoongi. "It's okay. I got you." Yoongi holds onto Jimin as they make their way onto the ice. Jimin was terrified and held onto the wall. A lot of little kids were also on the wall and it made Jimin feel stupid. "I'm gonna skate around just to get started and I'll come and help you okay?" Yoongi said pushing off the wall and skating away. Jimin watched as he skated. He was really good and passed a lot of people. Jimin forgot to hold onto the wall and started to drift away. He got scared and started to tense up. His legs were sliding apart and he wanted to cry. Just then, someone grabbed his arm and he zoomed off. "I got you. Don't worry." Yoongi smiled. Jimin nodded and held onto Yoongi tightly.

~

After a few hours of skating, Yoongi and Jimin were at a table eating some food. "Thank you.." Jimin shyly said. "Don't mention it." Yoongi smiled. "No really. Thank you for everything. I never really knew what it was like to go out with friends and stuff. I was always at home..more like under house arrest haha." Jimin awkwardly giggled. Yoongi's heart felt tight. He looked at Jimin's genuine eye's and grateful smile. He really hated himself right now.

After eating and everything. They packed up their stuff and headed out to the car. It was 11pm and Jimin started to get nervous because he left the club around 6pm. Yoongi notice and rubbed Jimin's head. "Sorry for keeping you out this late."
"No. It's okay. I had a lot of fun tonight so I'm grateful." He smiled.

After about 30mins, Yoongi pulled into Namjoon's driveway. The kitchen light was on and Jimin new he had to fight with Namjoon. Jimin took his seatbelt off and looked at the other car parked as he opened the car door. He gulped seeing Taehyung's car. "Jimin? Is everything alright?" Yoongi asked. "Y-yea.." he slowly climbed out of the car, making his way around it. Yoongi rolled down the window and took a big risk. "Jimin...do you want me to come in?"