The Brother

Emilia POV
I'm woken up by someone pounding on my door. I grab my favorite knife and open the door only to see Sam. I slam the door in his face and go take a shower. After my shower I put on a red crop top with a checkered print skirt with white sneakers.

I grab my two favorite knifes and strap my gun to my thigh

I grab my two favorite knifes and strap my gun to my thigh. I grab my phone and walk outside to Sams car. I get in and Sam uses something to cover my eyes before driving off. I mentally time how long we're in the car and estimate how fast we're going so I can guess where I am.

After 20 minutes the car comes to a stop and Sam gets out the car. My door opens and I'm lifted bridal style out the car by Sam I'm guessing. He starts walking and I hear a door open then shut. Then he walks up a lot of steps and then stops again knocking on a door. The person says come in then I hear a door open then close Sam puts me down and takes the blindfold off my eyes.

My eyes meet a deviously handsome man with blue eyes is that Sams brother I see the resemblance. "So your the one starting all the trouble. What's your name?" he says his voice is way deeper than Sams and his accent is stronger. I look at Sam and he nods towards me to talk but I don't really want to.

"Emilia" I say and he nods taking in my appearance. "Let's see how good you really are" he says and I look at Sam who has his head down. Sam signals me to follow him so I do and his brother follows too. He takes me to a underground gym that has a ring in it with three huge guys.

"Fight to the death you three against her" Sams brother says and I smile making everyone visibly uneasy except Sams brother. I get into the ring and smile greatly at the guys who are circling around me. They all come at me at the same time which is a very coward move. I duck under there punches and flip one over my shoulder while I kick the other in the face.

I run to the other side of the run full speed at one tackling him. I straddle his lap and break his neck smiling at the satisfying crack noise. One down two to go! The two others come running at me with knives in hand which I don't think is fair. I kick one in the face sending him flying back I kick the other one in the hand and he drops the knife.

I quickly grab the knife and stab him in the neck and the other in the dick and he screams. I grab the other knife and stab them both in the stomach multiple times as they scream. Then I rip both eyes eyes out there skulls before stabbing them both in the head. I look at my masterpiece and giggle to myself at the bloody scene in front of me.

I turn around to the guys and Sam is pale like he's seen a ghost. "Jesus Christ Emilia" he says before passing out was I too violent? "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish that thought for all the little kids reading.

"Marry me" he says and I laugh but when he doesn't laugh along I stop. "Your serious?" I ask him drawing a smiley face on the mat using the blood from the dead bodies. "Deadly" He says with a smirk and I stand up and jump out of the ring. I walk to Sam and slap him hard enough to wake him up. He shoots up to his feet and I wave at him. "Can I go home now?" I ask him tugging at his shirt.

He looks at his brother then he nods I have important things to do. Important people to hunt down and kill slowly but trust me they deserve it. Sam covers my eyes again and carries me until we're outside I can tell by the wind and change in temperature. I'm put into the car and Sam get in on the drivers side he starts driving and after exactly 10 minutes he stops.

He takes the material off my eyes and I look to see we are outside his house. "I'm sorry" he says and I look at him weirdly. "What are you sorry for this time Sam" I say sighing I haven't frowned so much in one day before. "Please marry him" Sam says quietly and I sigh. "Why?" I ask Sam he's asking me spend the rest of my life with someone I don't even know he better have a damn good reason.

"If you don't he'll keep coming after you and everyone you care about" he says and I feel my anger rise. "I have no one left I don't care if I die! I have nothing to live for!" I yell at Sam and he frowns. "That's not true what about your mom and brother what about me?!" He says and I frown deeply. "Emilio can take care of himself! Please take me home" I say but when he doesn't drive us get irritated.

"NOW Sam take me home now!" I shout at him and he starts the car. He drives to my house and I jump out before it even comes to a full stop. I walk into my house I need to think about this. I have nothing to lose my dad is gone he died and Emilio isn't the same.

He's a cold businessman now he's took over the mafia when he was 16 because that's when dad died. I as only 14 when it happened the Russians took him from me. But I got my revenge