Mafia Ball Smiley

Emilia POV
~Friday Day of The Mafia Ball~
My alarm goes off and I immediately jump in shock. I turn off the alarm and disarm my room but not the whole house. I got into my kitchen and quickly cook some food so that I can get ready. I hear my doorbell ring so I grab my phone to see who's outside. I look and I see it's Lily! I open the door and Lily attacks me in a bone crushing hug. "Hey I missed you so much! Tell me everything! Why'd you go to Hawaii?! Where have you been the last two days?!" She says excitedly and I laugh. I close the door and put it back in lockdown call me paranoid but I have a right to be my mom and Sam got taken. "Well I went to Hawaii with my boyfriend and I've been in the lab with his mom for the past two days" I say and she gasps loudly. "Boyfriend?! Who!" She says but I tsk at her. "I'm not telling but I gotta go my dress isn't here" I tell her this is actually the house that me and her share that's why u don't really come here if she's not here. "Okay I'll see you at the ball!" She says no I wave goodbye. I drive to my house and go straight to my room so I can get ready. But first maybe I should call Ace he's probably losing his shit. I remember when I was gone for only an hour and he was pissed. I call Ace and he immediately answers. "Where have you been for the last few days?! Actually where are you right now?!" He shouts at me okay so he's mad. "I'm at my house but I was with your mom and..." before I can continue he hangs up Ouch. Nonetheless I take a long shower and put on my dress which I purposely got in Aces favorite color.

He's gonna totally forgot about me leaving when he sees me

He's gonna totally forgot about me leaving when he sees me. I grab all different types of weapons putting them around my body then I grab my phone. I walk downstairs to see Ace walking into my house dressed in a black suit and a red tie that matches my dress looking sexy. "Emilia why did...fuck me!" He starts but as soon as he sees me he stops. I walk down the rest of the stairs until I'm standing right in front of him. He wraps me in his arms and kisses me roughly someone's feeling spicy tonight. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer I missed his kisses. "Let's go before I put my ideas into action" he says before kissing me one more time. He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me into the limo. I notice that his parent are here so I wave at them. "Emilia!" His mom squeals and I smile widely and hug her. "You look wonderful" I tell her and she laughs. "So do you dear" she says and I smile. "Maybe the really were together" Ace says and I shake my head. "Yes we were I tried to tell you" I say and he rolls his eyes. "What were you two doing?" Aces dad asks but I want it to be a surprise. "It's a surprise" Rosalina says and I nod. The guys look at us suspiciously but don't say anything probably because they know even if they ask we won't tell them. The limo stops in front of the mafia ball Ace gets out then helps me out. We all look at each they look unsure while I look oddly happy. I know the Russian mafia leader he probably isn't excited to see me. Ace puts his arm around my waist and we walk into the mafia ball and everyone looks at us from the top of the staircase. We walk down the stairs and I immediately see Emilio at the bar with Lily. I walk towards them with Ace and Lily looks shocked. "Your getting to handsy with me sister" Emilio says pulling me away from Ace a little bit. But I just roll my eyes and go back to Aces side. "Oh hush Emilio" Lily says and Emilio rolls his eyes while he sips his drink. "Do you have to for me Lia?" Emilio says and I shake my head taking the knife off my thigh and handing it to him. He examines it with a smirk he's definitely drank a little he's probably tipsy. "Perfect let's start" he says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "No your gonna stay here while I handle everything" I say and he scoffs. "The plan is to get people on our side. No we don't need alliances but it's good to have them" I say and they all disagree wow that usually never happens. "Your right we don't need alliances I say we demand Mama Olivia and this Sam guy. If they don't give them back we prepare for war" Lily says that's actually a good plan. "This is the last time the Russians fuck with us" I say and they nod knowing exactly what I'm talking about. "They are having a charity event we should do it" Lily says and I look at her like she's crazy. Of course I give money to charity but how they do out in the mafia is they get a bunch of beautiful mafia women then the women go on stage and say a bit about themselves. Then bam the men start betting on the women so they can take them on a date. I did it one year because my aunt made me do it I ended up going on a date with a guy in the Greece mafia. The date wasn't bad but the thing is my aunt never told me what exactly the fundraising plan was so I had no idea they were betting on me. "No" I say and she laughs probably remembering the stunt I pulled last year.
Flashback
"Say a little about yourself" he says into the mic and I growl. "My names none of your goddamn business what I like to do is none of your goddamn business where I'm from oh guess what bitches it's none of your goddamn business and my ideal date is shooting off your dick and gouging out your eyes while sipping on my Vodka Cranberry" I say with a smirk and everyone goes silent I swear I heard someone spit out there drink.
Flashback Over
Now that I think about it the situation was pretty funny. The rest of the night was actually pretty casual until.