So Real So Fast

Emilia POV
I wake up and everything honestly hurts like hell. I try to walk to the bathroom but that only results in me falling to the ground. I groan not being able to get up you know this has never happened before. Maybe I'll just spend the rest of my days on the floor. "Need help" A deep voice and I look to see the evil person who did this to me...Ace. "Not from you" I say beginning to literally roll to the bathroom. Once I'm in I close the door and run a warm bath to help my muscles. Once the baths filled up I roll my body into it and sigh contently when the warm water hits my skin. When the water starts to get cold and I can finally feel my legs I cautiously get out of the bath. I look in the mirror and I have hickeys everywhere. Some make designs some are just randomly placed. I put on a grey sweatshirt with blue jeans to cover everything.

I leave my hair down and limp out of the bathroom

I leave my hair down and limp out of the bathroom. I am definitely not cooking anything but I need to get away from him. I exit our room while he lays on the bed watching me limping away. I take the elevator to Lily's floor where I see Cherry limping towards Lily's room. "I'm never going out again" Cherry says looking back at me and I nod in agreement. We finally get to Lily's room and curl up next to her on the bed. "What happened? To much dick" she says snickering trying to but my cheeks but I slap her hand away from me. "I hate you sometimes" Cherry says and I snicker while Lily gasps. "Ugh rude" Lily says pretending to be oh so hurt but I know she's not. Silence takes over the room as we all just cuddle enjoying each other's company. "You know today you guys have got train right?" Lily says and I groan I completely forgot. "My body isn't in good condition" I say still feeling slight pain between my legs. "I definitely don't have to train I'm not apart of the mafia" Cherry says but I scoff. "Your married to my brother meaning you in fact do have to train because your family now" I say which is all true and she groans. "Come on it isn't that bad. I can't even put on training clothes my body is covered in hickeys and my family will be at training" I say trying to make her feel better but fail when she lifts up her stomach to reveal hickeys that make a E shape on her stomach. Then she shows the different E's on her legs wow Emilio put E's everywhere. "I hate life right now" she says getting off the bed and I do too. We take the elevator back to our floors but I don't go into the bedroom. I go into the spare room and change my clothes into work out clothes.

I cover up the hickeys with tons of waterproof makeup this will have to do

I cover up the hickeys with tons of waterproof makeup this will have to do. I run soothing cream all around my body which relaxes my muscles just enough so that the pain is gone. I get back on the elevator and go all the way downstairs where the guys are waiting I wonder where Aces parents are. I wait far away from them not in the mood to talk especially to Emilio and Ace. The girls finally come down and the hickeys Candy has are gone looks like she had the same idea as me. We walk over to the guys who are watching us disapprovingly probably because we covered the hickeys. I don't even talk to them and I get into the drivers seat of my car and the girls follow. I speed out and drive to the training grounds I'm nervous about seeing my family. I'm especially nervous about how they'll react to my boyfriend being the leader of the Mexican mafia. I know my uncles probably won't be open minded about it, they're like dads to me overprotective with tempers. Once we get there I park the car in front and head around back where everyone is waiting. Everyone is here! All my cousins, aunts, uncles everyone. The field is completely packed and this is only family. It's crazy how I'm close to every single person here I honestly don't know how. The boys get here and I walk further into the field. "Alright! Settle down!" I say and everyone shuts up man I love the affect I have. "Wait is that...a baby" I say looking at my cousin holding a baby. What. The. Hell?! When did that happen? "Yep" she says and I walk over to examine this baby. Oh my goodness he's adorable! "You can't train and hold him I'll take him" I say snatching the baby away from my older cousin Jasmine. "Hi baby can you say Emilia is the best" I coo at the baby who just giggles plying with my hair. "Lily is leading" I say so I can play with my little cousins I have a soft spot for babies. "Candy look" I say showing her the cubby baby boy. "Aww he's so cute!" She says making silly faces at him and he laughs. "Is it bad that I'm jealous of a baby?" Ace asks Emilio. "Nah I feel the same way" Emilio says but we don't pay them any attention as we focus on the baby. "Say Lia" I coo to the baby. "W...Wia" the baby coos and I swear I almost cried at how cute this is. I mean no he didn't say it right but shit I may just go by Wia for now on. "When am I gonna get a niece or nephew?" I asks Candy who starts choking on spit. "When am I gonna get one hmm?" She says to me and I shake my head. "No time soon because unlike you I'm not married" I say pointing to the huge ring on he finger. "Just because you aren't married doesn't mean you can't have kids" Candy argues and I gasp. "Me... being a mom...I honestly don't see it happening" I say honestly I'm to psycho to be a mom. "This conversation just got to real to fast" I say and Cherry nods in agreement. Training goes on until everyone is literally clasped on the ground except me, Cherry, Ace, and Emilio because we didn't do anything this whole time. I can't believe we are actually going into war this is all getting so real so fast.