War pt.2

Unknown POV
"Sir we may have a problem!" One of the stupid trainees say. "What! What could possibly be so important" I yell at him and he flinches slightly. "War sir the Mexican and Italian mafia are here!" He says panicked but I already planned for this moment the moment I get the credit I deserve. "Tell everyone it's time for plan X" I say and he nods rushing out of the room I'm so happy they've finally arrived they are just in time for my little...surprise.

Emilia POV
Men start rushing outside with all types of guns and weapons nothing nearly as great as what I have. The leader comes out smirking with someone behind him. But who comes out behind him shocks my whole family. "Leo?" I say in complete shock that he is even smart enough to pull something like this off. "Emilia I see your still as much of a whore as I remember. So what happened here you fucked the Italian dude so he'd help you" Leo says and right about now killing ik has never sounded so good. "Leo I see your still as much of a stupid bitch as I remember. So what you gave the Russian leader some ass so he'd let you believe your all powerful controlling his men" Lily says and I bite my lip to stop from laughing. "I thought you said you wouldn't tell anybody" Leo says and I can't help but snicker. "I didn't you idiot" the Russian leader says and Leo blushes obviously embarrassed that everyone here now know he threw it back for the Russian leader. "Unbelievable...listen this is already embarrassing enough for you...just give up" I say face palming myself I can't believe this idiots. Leo is acting like an immature child sure no one likes him but it didn't matter we are family we all love each other. We were never gonna actually kill...okay that's a lie but he's family. Well he was family now he's nothing to me he will die just like the rest. "Talking time over" the Russian leader says and a whole bunch of guys come out of no where we are definitely outnumbered. "I'm so glad I made new blades" I say taking the two swords of my back as we all run towards the Russian guys. Ain't this crazy a girl bringing two swords to a gun fight. They ain't regular swords baby these swords turn into one big shield when put together. "I call the leader" I say slaying through men. "I call Leo I never liked him" Emilio says shooting and punching multiple people isn't he creative. Out of no where I'm tackled from the side like I'm in a fucking football game! I knee the guy in the crotch and snap his neck making his body fall limp on top of my whole bullets fly past. I get up and use his body as my second personal shield. I know gross he probably smells dead but nope it hasn't been long enough thankfully. Once he's basically all shot up I throw him aside maybe I should try being nicer...nahhhh where's the fun it that am I right ladies she gets me. I find kill enough men so that I can see the betraying bastard and the leader. No more games! "Yo Rosie Rose let'er rip!" I say into the ear piece to my cousin who's in a van not far from here. "I'm on it plan Alpha is a go" she says and I make my shield. "Everyone use the shield in 3...2....1 NOW!" Rose says and I get under my shield.
BOOM
The bombs me and mama Lina made hit the ground instantly killing almost hundreds of the men. "Haha I knew those babies were powerful but damn" I say proud of myself. I run to the leader and Superman punch him in the face which sends him to the ground thank you Roman Reigns. He collects himself and runs at me punching me in the face. Karma is a bitch I spit out blood and grin I'm pretty sure my teeth are covered in my blood. I roundhouse kick him in the face multiple times as he tries to avoid my kicks. He catches my leg and I try to yank it away but he slams me to the ground. I get up by kicking my whole body up and kick him so hard in the stomach I probably broke his ribs. He falls to the ground and I Naruto run at him and do a cannonball right on his ribs. I know for a fact they broke because I feel it kinda feels...weird. He rolls over and kicks me off of him I see he's holding his side. I kick his side and he groans but gets up sweep kicking me so I fall down. He kicks me in the head disorientating me for a moment. I finally collect myself and I look to see he's going for a gun. I try to get up or roll over but I'm to out of it form him kicked me in the head. I'm suddenly shot in my stomach. Holy shit alright it's okay I'm okay. I hold my stomach to stop the blood from completely pouring out. No way I'm dying before this bitch dies I do something that I don't think should be physical possible. I get back up and I run towards him as he shots at me I get shoot in my arm and leg until I'm finally close enough to him. "This is for you papa" I say wrapping my hands on his eyes and snapping his head in one quick movement. His body goes limp and I walk away until my son does too. I don't feel anything I haven't since dad died but I'll finally be able to see him. All I have to do is close my eyes and rest so I can finally be back with him. Before I die I want Ace to know something very important. "Rose I need you to record this. But you can never listen to it okay just give it to Ace later" I say and she hums. "Go ahead I'm recording" she says obviously not knowing what's going on out here. "Ace it's been a crazy ride hasn't it. I want you to take care of yourself okay. I love you so much so so much...tell Sam that he's been a good brother when Emilio couldn't be. Emilio still is the best brother I could ever asks for even if mafia life changed him. Tell Rose that I'm sorry she had to do this and tell her please don't feel guilty. Tell my whole family I love them so much even if I didn't show it. Someone better name a kid after me!...Don't let my death cause you unhappiness live life have fun and just know I'll always be with and and that I love you" I say breaking down in tear something I haven't done for years. "Is that it?" Rose says probably because she doesn't see the sound monitor going up. "Yeah Rose that's it" I say and after that my eyes feel heavy so I finally let my eyes close.

I can finally join my papa