Day Bleeds Into Nightfall

Emilia POV
Im waken up by the sound of a piano I notice I'm not on the floor and I'm under the covers on bed. "I'm going under, and this time, I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal, somebody to know
Somebody to have, somebody to hold
It's easy to say, but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain Now the day bleeds into nightfall
And you're not here to get me through it all
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved" oh my that's Ace singing!

His voice is amazing forget mafia leader he should be a singer! Let make this a duet shall we I grab Aces shirt and put it on walking over to him but he doesn't notice me.

"I'm going under, and this time, I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know, somebody to hear
Somebody to have, just to know how it feels
It's easy to say, but it's never the same
I guess I kinda like the way you help me escape
Now the day bleeds into nightfall
And you're not here to get me through it all
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved" I sing sitting next to Ace leaning my head on his shoulder and he smiles at me.

"And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound till I come back around
For now, the day bleeds into nightfall
And you're not here to get me through it all
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
But now the day bleeds into nightfall
And you're not here to get me through it all
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved" Me and Ace sing in unison and by the end I hear sniffling to behind us. Me and Ace both turn around to see Sam and the same people I saw in the dining room. I'm guessing those are his parents because they all look alike. "That was beautiful" his mom day wiping her tear stained cheek. "Don't cry ma" Ace says wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry it's just...her voice is beautiful and your voice is beautiful it sounded amazing" His mom says with a smile I'm glad she likes it. "That was beautiful" Sam says wiping fake tears and I shake me head with a grin. "We brought clothes!" The mom squeals handing me and Ace clothes. I just now realized I'm only wearing his big T-shirt in front of his parents and I probably look horrible. They all leave he room except Ace and we get dressed. We walk into the living area and join everyone sitting at the table. Ace sits down and then he pulls me into his lap wrapping his arms around my waist possessively. "What happened to you guys how'd you end up here" Sam asks us and I sigh. "Drive by" me and Ace say in unison and they all gasps. "A drive by?! Who would even dare to try to hurt my babies!" His mom yells and I must says she's quiet scary me and her will definitely get along. "Russians" Ace says and they gaps. "I've personally encountered Russians. They are smart and very armed with things I haven't even seen before. Most importantly they are powerful" I say and they all look shocked. "When have you encountered the Russian mafia" Ace asks and I cringe at the memory. "Non voglio parlare di esso" I say in my heavy Italian accent I only talk in Italian when I'm mad or sad. "What did she say?" Ace asks and they all look blank except the mom who rolls her eyes. "Va bene, tesoro, non preoccuparti" she says in a Italian accent who knew she spoke Italian. I smile at her "Non sapevo che si potesse parlare italiano" I say and she nods. "Sono nato e cresciuto in Italia" she says that's awesome I visited a few times but that's it. "Parlano solo lo spagnolo" I ask her and she nods which makes us both laugh. "English princess" Ace says squeezing my thigh. "Tuo figlio è noioso" I say to her and she laughs. "Lo so ma lui amabile" she says smiling and I nod. "Posso essere d'accordo con voi lì, ma non dirgli che" I say and she squeals makings all the boys jump in attention. "What she say?" Sam asks his mom and she shakes her head. "Translate?" Ace asks me and I shrug like I don't know what he's talking about. "Se mai ti farà del male... Dimmi" she says and I nod smiling nod she returns the smile. "Google translate sucks" Ace says and I laugh. "Forse se imparassi l'italiano aiuterebbe" I say poking his nose and he glares at me. "Fine Fine I'll speak in English" I say but my accent is still there. I hold my hands up in surrender and he glares but kisses my check. "How many languages do you know?" Aces mom ask me. "I know 8 but Italian mainly because I grew up around it" I say and they gasps. "Name all 8" Sam says challenging and I smirk. "I know русский aka Russian, 日本人 aka Japanese, español spanish, français French, Ōlelo Hawaiʻi, عربى, sawubona, shqiptar" I say all the words rolling off my tongue fluently. "And of course Italian" I say and they all look shocked while I shrug. We all load into the limo yeah limo they took a limo to the middle of the woods... yeah.