Date #2

Emilia POV
The limo stops in front of a beautiful platform with light and flowers everywhere next to a waterfall. I look at Ace with a shocked expression and he winks. He gets out the limo and comes to my side before I can open the door myself and opens it for me. "Thank you" I say grabbing his hand in mine and he smiles at me. The limo drives off while Ace leads me to the table. This is so fucking amazing! No one has ever did anything like this for me. I sit across from him and smile but this isn't like my other smiles this one is genuine. It's been so long since I genuinely smiled and I can tell he notices because he looks shocked. "When you really smile your eyes light up" he says smiling softly at me. "No one has ever did anything like this for me thank you" I say and he shakes his head. "Don't thank me you deserve way more then this and I'm planning to give you just that" he says with a smirk and I giggle softly. "Tell me everything there is to know about you" Ace says and I think. "You already know everything there is to know my favorite color is purple I like the ocean and I like when it snows in New York..." I say but I'm cut off. "I wanna know everything even the unimportant information. I wanna know your favorite number your favorite song your dreams what you studied in college I want to know everything"he says and I nod. "I was a triple major at first. I majored in computer science, business, and nursing at first but then I added Chemical Engineering. Everyone said it was to much for one person to handle but I graduated top of my class. After college I took the roll as my brothers second. I handle basically everything that's illegal while he does everything that's legal. It went in like that for a year until I decided I was gonna take the roll of assassin since I've been training my whole life. That's pretty much it nothing else to know" I say but that isn't true I still didn't tell him about the Russian and how I know them. "Tell me about you I wanna know about your college years" I say intrigued at what he has to say. "I was a double major. I majored in business and Psychology. I did dabble with Political Science and Engineering but never took it really far I only did Political Science and Engineering for 2 years. I took over my mafia when I was 18 I too have been training my whole life. I made Sam my second because I trust him the most he handles shipments and some killing. He even cleaned up Smiley messes he's a good person. I'm a psychopath which was actually diagnosed by a doctor but get what do you expect. After that there's nothing else to know about me" he says ha I called it on the crazy thing. "We aren't psycho just creative" I say and behind in agreement. Some guy comes out of no where and gives us plates of food. I immediately notice mine had my favorite food on it chicken parmigiana with spaghetti he does listen when I talk. I always just guessed that he pretends to listen like almost guys do. It's nice to know that he does listen to my I mean I don't talk for my health and I'm glad he knows that. We eat our food talking about anything and everything. I like Ace not as friends I really like him but I'm worried he could be just using me to get to Emilio and I can't let that happen.

Ace POV
The limo stops in front of a platform that I decorated myself next to a waterfall. I look at my princess who's looking at me with a shocked expression and I wink at her I knew she'd like it. I get out the limo and come to her side before she can open the door and I opens it for her. Chivalry is not dead ladies! "Thank you" She's say grabbing my and i smiles at her I haven't smiled so much in my life. The limo drives off while I lead Emilia to the table. She smile at me but this isn't like her usual smile her face lights up and her usual cold grey eyes are warm and bright. "When you really smile your eyes light up" I say smiling softly at her she's the most beautiful women I've ever seen. "No one has ever did anything like this for me thank you" She says and I shake my head. "Don't thank me you deserve way more then this and I'm planning to give you just that" I say with a smirk this isn't the only thing I plan on giving her. "Tell me everything there is to know about you" I say and she does her cute little thinking face. "You already know everything there is to know my favorite color is purple I like the ocean and I like when it snows in New York..." She says but I cut her off right there. "I wanna know everything even the unimportant information. I wanna know your favorite number your favorite song your dreams what you studied in college I want to know everything" I say and she nods in understanding. "I was a triple major at first. I majored in computer science, business, and nursing at first but then I added Chemical Engineering. Everyone said it was to much for one person to handle but I graduated top of my class. After college I took the roll as my brothers second. I handle basically everything that's illegal while he does everything that's legal. It went in like that for a year until I decided I was gonna take the roll of assassin since I've been training my whole life. That's pretty much it nothing else to know" She says and I nod absorbing the information isn't my princess smart. "Tell me about you I wanna know about your college years" She says looking intrigued. "I was a double major. I majored in business and Psychology. I did dabble with Political Science and Engineering but never took it really far I only did Political Science and Engineering for 2 years. I took over my mafia when I was 18 I too have been training my whole life. I made Sam my second because I trust him the most he handles shipments and some killing. He even cleaned up Smiley messes he's a good person. I'm a psychopath which was actually diagnosed by a doctor but get what do you expect. After that there's nothing else to know about me" I say and I see a glint in her eyes. "We aren't psycho just creative" She says and I nod in agreement we're just unique. One of the guys I hired brings the food out and Emilia smiles looking down at the plate of food. I made sure that the chief made her favorite food I remember she told me what is was on our first date. We talk about random things like what's our favorite season she said Winter while I said Fall I mean come on thanksgiving has to be the best holiday especially with my moms cooking. That reminds me thanksgiving is next month hopefully my mom cocks the pie I like. I'm taking out of my thoughts by a kiss on my cheek. My eyes widened as I realize my princess is giving me a kiss on my cheek. I pull her to me and smack my lips onto hers a kiss on the check just won't do. Mhmm strawberries her lips taste like strawberries I wonder how her other lips taste. I groan at the thought I need her but I have to wait until she's comfortable. I kiss and suck on her neck leaving my mark on her as she moans fucking hell my cock is throbbing for attention. "Mine" I say and what she says next shocks me and sends all self control out the window. "Yours"